Hoodstarz album grew on me...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2005
I downloaded it to check it early, and was hella disappointed

then i had a giftcard to tower, so i was like fuck it why not cop...so I did and damn I'm glad I did...the real CD knocks WAAAAy fuckin harder than the ripped version...

it hella grew on me, i'm lovin it now after not even caring at first...it's a tight album to slap when you in the car

it's too bad they didn't get a King Cydal beat on there though...

Jan 23, 2006
i am the say way sometimes it takes me two or three listens to get a feel of an album or song like the the first time it wont catch me but the third time ill be like this shit slaps

Aug 25, 2005
yeah just make sure you slap it in the car though...let it soak a lil bit.

i copped mine at tower, after they said it sold out the day it came out in ten minutes...but they already reupped so it was good

Aug 25, 2005
djilltracks said:
Thats good to know, cause I got it on special order and people were telling me (after I ordered it) that it was not good. This feedback is good to hear.
trust me, i was one of those people...i said the album was garbage, but now i'm lovin it...

one of the biggest problems was like half the album has already been played out in the 650 for like almost 2 years...those songs are hellaaaaaa old...atleast all of them are good songs, but still...

plus the mastering is really good, way better than listening to a burned copy...

Jan 23, 2003
U CANT LISTEN TO THESE SQUARE BEAR'S OPINIONS IF U LIKE REAL SHIT AND U CAN RELATE TO THE HOOD U GO FEEL IT IF U AINT NEVER BEEN IN THEM HOOD SURROUNDINGS AND BEEN CAKED UP ALL YO LIFE IN THE SUBURBS THEN THIS AINT THE ALBUM 4 U

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I wouldn't doubt that it slaps...everything that I heard so far from them slaps...but they can't rap, their lyrics are garbage...then again, the same goes for turf talk and his album was the shit...maybe I should give it a chance