HOOD MOVIES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2003
whats yall favorite hood movie...LIKE SHIT PEOPLES PROBABLY AINT SEEN..indy shit..

Crime Partners
Jack Movez
Paper Soldiers
Blood N Tears

---

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
NoR CaL LoCC said:
but it was sick in the end of how he threw up PIRU i forgot how to do that shit it was hella tricky though
i'm sure you're not one G, but that statement kinda makes you look lika poser, and i'm sure some cats on this board are Gonna have somethin to say...just Givin you the headz up

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
knowin and flashin are different...i thouGht you were studyin so you can practice em or somethin...my fault, ain't nothin wronG with knowledGe...keep your head stronG macc

May 3, 2002
he spells locc wit 2 cc's & he tryna learn how to throw up piru signs........theres sum funny ass posers on-line

mennace was tha greatest of all-time
gang tapes=gay as fucc
choices was coo
i'm bout it was tyte
thug life w/wille d & rage was aiight

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
i saw some gay-ass movie with flesh n bone in it on BET once. hella dumb acting. you go to the video store you see lots of "urban" movies out there. i saw lots of chicano related ones but most looked like same old same old. how come every rapper has to make one about how he wants to get out the dope game or banging and rap??????