HOO-REE. RIP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2002
:siccness: Target sighted :siccness:

fuckin NEWBIE, U can't flow shit HOO-REE-
I heard farts that sound better when they commin from out a COOCHIE-
HOO-REE and LEE, taken turns in the BOOTIE-
or blowin fish change,they game an name to HOOTIE-

u thought talkin shit on the mic was GAY-
but u behind computer screens sendin insults down my WAY-
ya'll lil kids spit, shits like CHILDSPLAY-
wait till paqo retires and your career will see the light of DAY-

until then you jus another AOL GANGSTA-
if it weren't for ya'll, we wouldn't be real so i gotta THANK YA-
wait until your home alone to go an ROBERT BLAKE YA-
got your jaws dropped low, when you see how far i TAKE YA-

LEE makin fake cousins, to rep his LEEz bitch MAFIA-
u ain runin shit, not even your hometown hoods are JOCKIN YA-

when I spit, u choke like when i TIGHTEN THE NOOSE-
got u mumblin off in circles like a retard playin DUCK duck GOOSE-
cuz I got u shakin BOOTS, when big paqos on the LOOSE-

I got SPITS that HIT, leavin abrasions and LACERATIONS-
u SUCK an are FUCKED like a fat couple FORNICATIONS.

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Aim-DeuceTheYungPimp

''LEE makin fake cousins, to rep his LEEz bitch MAFIA- ''

Net set's is highly played...Glad someone else see'sthrough these bitches.Cut the crap youngster's y'all ain't no cutthroat bandit's just some fictional toy story character's Hop off the bus to Candyland folks and just squash this NET SET bulllshit once and for all.

Paqo.....Nice shit playa......

2 C's

Aug 28, 2002
we got us a "lee-jr"... u shouldnt even be a part of LCM faggot, I got respect for lee but what the fuck are you doing in there? eat a dick and be out newbe..

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Aim-DeuceTheYungPimp

Hoo Ree you pulled your card homie,And cats like you get broke off in the worst way you need to ride a 12 inche blade with acid on it cuzz.
You and your whole fuccin' lame special olympic candidate crew.Mayn I'ma stop even whisperin' to y'all the stench of piss offa you is curdlin' my stomach.For real half you tear drops a be screamin' like horror fliccs at the sight of a real one like me and other folks on the board.
Stop whalin' and tryna impress your net buddies/lovers.For real cuzzo keep swallowin' testicles like some vegitables.
Gun shots and knifeholes all you gettin' from Deuce

2 C's

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Aim-DeuceTheYungPimp

I'm not even much bothered by your hollow headed dicc swalllowin' ass.Face to face I'd crush your windpipe to splinters be up on it folks.Not even a thing,Comedians get served like some tennis cuzz...Thought you knew?
All i'm sayin' is save that fairy cake online crippin' ,blooodin' whatever the mothafucc y'all THINK you are and just flow on the boards....FLOWS...Comprehend it cuzz.
You all caught up in Lee fantasy land homie...Don;t be the next one with knives Drilled through your corpse cuzzo,Your name is salted in my eyes regardless....Just recognise and realise what the board is for.......

2 C's

B

Blackjack 1577

Don't trip ya'll, I think hoo-ree is just Lee postin under another name

Just check tha IP's

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Aim-DeuceTheYungPimp

''DEUCE HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I HAD TO SHUT URE PUNK ASS UP BITCH I KNOW U AINT STARTIN NO FUNK ALL OVER AGAIN AFTER WE SQUASHED THE BEEF COUPLE MONTHS AGO BUT LIKE IF U WANT IT YOU CAN GET IT BITCH''

Kid talks about ''fucc the non believers'' Homie,I don't believe in false flaggin' .Please believe for such disrespectin' in real life I'd have every lasy triccle of blood drained from you Lee,I can't stand folks like You,just remember Every day a hoe like this floats up in the tide .I need to be Poppin sedatives by the key to even FEEL this bitches verses,Laugh at his gay jokes and his split personality (Hoo-Ree =Lee Zilla)How many more are gunna fold that card for you cuzzo?

And that shit your fobby vietnameese ass is talkin' about beef? Homie beef is a real life trauma in which cat's sqaure up in the physical and go toe to toe a mothafucca who catch's feelin's online is the fake....And the real make the fake kneel....All i'm sayin' is my waysa dealin' with folks like you a have your mind in a state of euphoria cuzz,.......SAID IT BEFORE.I'LL SAY IT AGAIN......The only thing's you peach tree's gunna get from me is scalpals and switch blades in your adam's apples....Go bacc to your ''LCM OR LBC OR WHATEVER THE FUCC'' board and Talk this disney land talk of pullin' type by's and claimin' net set's this ain;t the time or the place to be woofin' when your whole persona is in jeopardi...We know you two is the same people...You both dirt in my street book regardless

No love

Sincerely your's

Deuce

2 C's

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Aim-DeuceTheYungPimp

Cuzz you need to swallow some putrid glue and stop gettin' them big lips,Your flows?......fair enough..Like I said you got them punches and most of em' are on point....However folks....This Phoneline bangin' your tryna put down has to walk...That shit just gay gay gay And that goes to every bacc seat rider on the siccness,Go grab a bottle a listerine and succ it up least then I won't have to witness this fag activity.....Lee for real...My style in real life is 110 times colder than Quebac...Study up on it playa,There's no paramount picture actin' on this side....You die slow if you don't appreciate life cuzzo

Deuce

2 C's

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
N*Sane said:
of course its lil paqo startin all the fuckin drama again. you fuckin limp drama queen bitch...
I've heard many negative words said about paqo.

@ n sane:
But I have to dis-agree with what you just said. If Paqo didn't write a flow about Hoe-Ree, I would of. His BullShit needs to stop. If you say Paqo writing a flow is cauzing drama, you need to take another look. Cuz Hoe-Ree hasent been postin' flows, just BULLSHIT. He was just asking for every bar in Paqo's spit.

@ PAQO:
NICE SPIT,

peACE.

~Fawg

------------------------------@ hoe-ree:
---------------------------SAY SOMETHING

N*Sane

Sep 20, 2002
Fawg said:

I've heard many negative words said about paqo.

@ n sane:
But I have to dis-agree with what you just said. If Paqo didn't write a flow about Hoe-Ree, I would of. His BullShit needs to stop. If you say Paqo writing a flow is cauzing drama, you need to take another look. Cuz Hoe-Ree hasent been postin' flows, just BULLSHIT. He was just asking for every bar in Paqo's spit.

~Fawg
yea thats true, he does talk alot of shit. but i dont trip cause its hella funny...

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
i hardley ever know what the fuck YOUR talkin' about, "oh oh the dark prince ah ah oohhhhh."

WTF.

Now your gunna "HooRide" me, whatever, Just save it HOE-LEE.

~Fawg

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

Balh blah Like I said...Y'all some prison queens live by it die by it, straight dicc dwellers,Lee you probably Elton John...and Hoo_Lee you prolly Nelly's boyfriend or the 7th member of the baccstreet boy's...mayn fucc typin' bacc to y'all fags though,gettin' sexual cravin's off of my word's.
Just be easy though,the whole ''Crew'' should get a strap on and charge it to 110 kilohertz and play the roll of some cum junkies for a half hour....Then y'all be to tired to be perpin' this ''God'' shit and Lee stop trippin' becasue someone pulled your bra off no ones critisin' you cuzzo,Just stop tryna act prime playa on the siccness....IT'S PLAYED.
I mean you and your girlfriend Hoe-Lee can Double team andfucc each other with seat belted condom's in the anal all day for all I Give a squirt of cumm for as long as the shit doesn't prop up on my screen
Leave it at that cuzzo for real I can't even take this gayness anymore so any response WILL be voided.

Deuce

2 C's