Homiez Bubblegum Machine Toys

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2002
My little cousins are such little weenie freaks, but I luv em. They collecting them thangs & I wanna find em sum unusual or real coo ones before I go out to visit em in the valley. They got hella ugly clown ones in the machines up here in the East bay right now. Are there any good ones to look for that the shorties really want, and any ne or hinas here wit they own little collections? They fitted coo standing next to bubblegum wrapper cars. We all sticky.

Nov 8, 2002
Fuck, I gotta collection of those thingz, Me & Baby Mex'z Aunt collect them, I got 55 she got 56 I tryin ta get more than her even though I give her my double'z & she give'z me her'z so itz all good

Nov 27, 2002
Where BabyMex at? She keep a thug waitin for her to spit back like she promised. Don't let her know I think she cute, Kidd. She gettin a swolled head wit all that attention. We keep on playin like we don't give a fuck, but you know how it is.