HOMEWRECKA SPEAKS OUTS TAKES SHOTS AT JT THE BIGGA FIGGA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
What makes ZERO sense is how hard Wreck was goin at Marv for being fake, etc...now Marv took care of him and Figg never did anything...the original shit said between Marv/Wreck/Quinn - man, that was some shit that I would NEVER forgive someone for...but the one thing Wreck said for real was no one was keepin it 'real' anymore. If some of that shit was said about me by even my own BLOOD brother it would be on on site for life.

Cash brought the friendship back...

I had fall out with family members that to this day we still ain't cool because it's that serious..

Dec 3, 2003
IF I EVA FALL OUT W/ MY BROTHER...BEST FRIEND OR WHOEVA & I CALL THEM FAKE & ALL THIS & THAT LIKE WRECK DID THEN I WOULDNT B BACK W/ THA NIGGA THA FOLLOWING YR ALL BUDDY BUDDY...WRECK FAKE LIKE MESS IF THATS THE CASE

Nov 14, 2002
"I'm glad short knockin mess head off"

if mess was my potna and somebody said that to my face, win,lose or draw me and that dude would had to take a short break,turn that camera off and get down.then turn the camera back on and finish the interview.

Nov 14, 2002
ok just watched the whole thing. we need more interviewers like breed! he kept the questions real and didn't hold nothing back regardless if he got mad or not lol. this make me want to see suge knight do some interviews with some rappers. lol

Mar 26, 2010
wreck smoking the same shit mess smoken on . wreck u a sale out ! breed started the mess beef and wreck made it solid how u gonna switch up ? mess still a fake blood with wreck or without ! and dlk sittin in the middle eating off both sides . wreck again u a fuckin sale out , niggas still goin to psh mess shit in either way , gabe knows what was said wreck put all that shit on siccness and switched up wreck aint nobody friend he just tryen to eat ,i put a thousand dollars on it mess and wreck aint been face to face yet mess dont give a fuck about that nigga fuck mess and wreck if he riden like that .

what happen to ..... loyalty is royalty wreck dropped and mess sent the laywers after ! ?

thats the problem niggas think they do one stand up thing and that make them solid , solid niggas allways gotta stay solid thats why aint to many left ......

Aug 17, 2002
toward the end of the interview he said JT never spoke on mess until the too short thing, but that's not true cuz i saw him on this web site giving marv shit, he just didn't make a song about it then.

Jun 27, 2002
Damn I miss the bay in the 80's/90's....All this back and forth with he said this & that shit is for females mayne. Why niggas gotta put everything on wax now a days...JT/Too Short shoulda waited to see this cat, then smashed him...Simple...All this rapping back n forth talk about each other aint bay bidness///

TriGG

IF I EVA FALL OUT W/ MY BROTHER...BEST FRIEND OR WHOEVA & I CALL THEM FAKE & ALL THIS & THAT LIKE WRECK DID THEN I WOULDNT B BACK W/ THA NIGGA THA FOLLOWING YR ALL BUDDY BUDDY...WRECK FAKE LIKE MESS IF THATS THE CASE
Lmfao that's the same thing I was sayin', dude made a DVD about how fake mess was and now it's cool
"I'm glad short knockin mess head off"

if mess was my potna and somebody said that to my face, win,lose or draw me and that dude would had to take a short break,turn that camera off and get down.then turn the camera back on and finish the interview.
ya kno!