Homeland...anyone watching this show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
just watched the latest ep.

I'm starting to think that Saul is NOT part of the homegrown cell and im leaning towards the CIA Director (black Guy)

the scene with Tom Walker using that bumgoon was intense. Mathison woulda been dead in real life.

Feb 3, 2006
^^I don't know about the CIA Director (black Guy) either he just seems off to me too. Carrie Mathison is one crazy ass chick, but she knows her stuff. The 90 minute finale looks like it's going to be off the chain..

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Started watching this show, the terrorist stuff is pretty cheesy. Show reminds me of X-Files a lot, even if it has more in common with 24. It's pretty watchable thanks to the directing but the premise and writing is not the best by any means.

:cool: @ james urbaniak playing the polygraph technician in ep 6

Last edited:

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
So I just got 3 months free premium cable (HBO, Starz, Showtime) and watched this show in its entirety (seasons 1-3) and man. It's one of the best fucking shows out there (it's up there with Sopranos, the Wire, etc)... The acting is phenomenal, the plot twists and turns more than a roller coaster.. Anyone else have thoughts? For a show this great I'm disappointed in the more or less empty thread?!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
they're gonna have to reinvent it, Brody is dead and most of the original cast is dead from the bombing

its gonna have to go in a different direction now, the whole premise of the show to this point has been about Brody and his return and them trying to figure out if he's really a terrorist or not

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
i swear every monday you would defend the show when i shit on the daughter subplot lol
I still defend the show, and I might have argued particular scenes, but I was always right there with you in terms of the daughter being boring the way it went. I think at one point I thought they might do something interesting with her, but they never did.