Hollywood Stars That Fell Off

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
For u mothafuckas that were born after1985 Van Damme was te fuckin man....I love Blood Sport and Cyborg till this day....Dude fell off big time....But it wasn't like he was a great actor anyways...he was always too nice and gentle....When he did that movie with Dennis Rodman that was the beginning ofthe end.

May 30, 2006
He played in some made for TV movie I saw my moms watching one night and he was playing a high skool kid dating Candace Cameron and he was beating that bitch ass...he eneded up killing her and everything....I don't know the name of the movie and I think itmight of came out in the 90's but I got a glimpse of it early this year when i was at moms.

Feb 14, 2004
He played in some made for TV movie I saw my moms watching one night and he was playing a high skool kid dating Candace Cameron and he was beating that bitch ass...he eneded up killing her and everything....I don't know the name of the movie and I think itmight of came out in the 90's but I got a glimpse of it early this year when i was at moms.
I think it's called, "No One Would Tell".