Hollow Tip & Mic-C

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
I'd say get it if you're are a Hollow Tip fan, but otherwise it's a 50-50 decision to me. I liked a few tracks on there, but for the most part I wasn't feeling the beats. It was still a coo album, if you get it you'll get a few tight tracks, if you don't you won't miss too much.

Late!

May 10, 2002
Its better then thug status and slug for slug (by far hollows worse album) but its not that much better then thug status. 3 tracks on thug status are coo' and 4 tracks are coo on 2sav in my opinion. Don't know if we'll ever see them flawless days again or taken no shortz!!!!! Hollows my favorite flower but been coming with dissapointing albums lately.

May 21, 2002
From the audio clips i listened to at cdnow hollow is killin it, but its only the first 30 seconds of the song, mic c is ok a bit sloppy around the beat, but they work well together.
Flawless was classic but still too many guests, how many tracks on 2sav are just Hollow and Mic?

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I'm trippin off somebody saying "Slug 4 Slug" was Hollow's worst by far.....anyhow, I'd say pick up the album if you have extra money around, don't save up to get it. There are some major bangers on it, but the beats get kinda boring and it doesn't seem like those 2 even wanna flow over some of em. That's the way I felt about "Thug Status", it just seemed like Hollow wasn't all the way into it.

May 10, 2002
THERES SO MANY BEATS ON 2SAV TO ME THAT ARE JUST FUCKEN WACK AND MAKES YOU THINK HOW COULD THEY EVEN BOTHER PUTTING THOSE TRACKS TOGETHER. HOLLOW IS MY FAVORITE RAPPER PERIOD BUT HE SHOULD JUST MAKE SURE EVERY BEAT IS KNOCKEN BEFORE HE EVEN STARTS FLOWEN WHEN THEY PUTTING TOGETHER THE ALBUM CUZ HE GOTS THE FLOWS THAT AINT A QUESTION BUT HES STARTING TO REMIND ME OF MR DOC WITH THEM WACK ASS BEATS (CANT BELIEVE IM EVEN THINKEN THAT SHIT) OH WELL HOPEFULLY HOLLOW COMES BETTER IN THE FUTURE!!!!