HOLLIS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Just cuz he supposedly did bad business doesn't mean his beats are wack cuz VIM, MONEY RUN, & IN THE MOUTH OF MADNESS got some real tight beats so some of yall need to recognize and quit hating.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
The fact that hollis claims people are tired of hearing gangsta rap and shit and we have killed all we can kill on rap and how we should make party beats and how he is gonna change sac rap for the better and shit....hella lost my little respect i did have for him. I never liked his beats at all.

J

jay wet

Alot of Hollis beat sound the same now. He does have some tight beats but I think he needs to find the right person to rip his beat.

Feb 19, 2003
xraidedloc831 said:
The fact that hollis claims people are tired of hearing gangsta rap and shit and we have killed all we can kill on rap and how we should make party beats and how he is gonna change sac rap for the better and shit....hella lost my little respect i did have for him. I never liked his beats at all.
You must have read the same MURDER DOG article that I read and left quotes from on this very page, huh? LMFAO!

He basically ruined Luni Coleone's last CD with his farting ice cream truck beats, IMHO (I'm sorry, but that's what a lot of his recent shit sounds like to me). PEACE!

Feb 19, 2003
jay wet said:
Alot of Hollis beat sound the same now. He does have some tight beats but I think he needs to find the right person to rip his beat.
Yup. I've said this before, but I'll repeat it:

Hollis' music DOES NOT go well with aggressive-sounding rappers with loud voices, like X-Raided and Bad Azz.

I didn't mind his music when he produced Marvaless' GHETTO BLUES 2001 and Skee 64's HALF MAN, HALF AMAZING--those two rappers have smoother voices that rely on finesse more than aggression. He needs to stick with smoother sounding rappers if he expects any future success. Just my opinion, though. PEACE!

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
sav-man said:

You must have read the same MURDER DOG article that I read and left quotes from on this very page, huh? LMFAO!

He basically ruined Luni Coleone's last CD with his farting ice cream truck beats, IMHO (I'm sorry, but that's what a lot of his recent shit sounds like to me). PEACE!

lololol no I was just too lazy to go back and find the whole thing. Here it is right from SAV-MAN

"Hollis did an interview in MURDER DOG last year, and he basically said that he was going to "change" Sacramento Rap and take away the "dark cloud" and the reputation for "darkness" that Sac rappers have. LMFAO! He also said some shit (and I'm paraphrasing) about "people don't wanna hear Gangsta shit anymore, it's boring, we've killed everyone we can kill on records, so let's just party, blah blah blah..." So PedyLocc, you're probably right about Hollis "thinkin he was the shit." For Hollis to make a dumb-shit statement like that proves it to me, anyway.

He finished by saying that Sacramento was going to change because HE was going to change it! Hey Hollis--do you believe in the Easter Bunny, too?

PEACE!"

oh and after that I said that the beats hollis makes sound like some 8bit nintendo music and shit and oh wait I think a super mario brothers fire level beat would sound siccer than what hollis beats can do with a X verse.

HAPPY NOW lololol