Holla At Uh Dog - Young Bleed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2005
like Bleed, that song was ok, im really picky over beats these days but thats a personal matter, i'll just say the drums are way too low for the beat and I would have gone with a more southern bounce style drum pattern with a hard snare

bleed's flow was not as good as he came on his debut or follow up lp, but I still think he can add a unique style to Strange, can't be worse then GP, Cognito or Scoob

and did I see a 7ft tall crack head?

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
stevie stone is dope so he dont deserve to be brought up wit this wack shit

there is nothin STRANGE bout this dude or jay rock....they generic...dont fit in wit the rest of the roster
if yer gonna sgn a no limit reject get fukin mystikal...lol..or mac...nah bleeds dope i love his voice n realness.....but yea dude sudda saved wat he made at no limit n bought a bussiness cuzz he anit gonna make it rapping..

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
fuck hes washed up .....strange sud sign sumone from bone thugs ....tech sud mentor one of them givem a second wind

May 7, 2008
i didnt think they fell off to need that.. didnt there last album actually do well ?

Krazyie and Wish split from the crew.. maybe a new group with them 2 ?

Aug 31, 2005
if yer gonna sgn a no limit reject get fukin mystikal...lol..or mac...nah bleeds dope i love his voice n realness.....but yea dude sudda saved wat he made at no limit n bought a bussiness cuzz he anit gonna make it rapping..
mac would be the the top of my list if I ran a label...if I ran a label and he wasnt spending 30 years in jail...only 20 to go

Jan 6, 2006
dope track. lovin the beat n bleeds flow. bleed been a beast with his albums. cop that classic "my balls and my word" the 2nd album "my own" and his last album "once upon a time in amedica."

Nov 6, 2005
I like bleed, and I like this. If you dont like it, keep it moving. Strange got a little bit for every market, no need to hate on others tastes.