Holla At Me Folks..How Iz It In The Bay Now As Far As?...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2005
The Independent game? Niggas pushin they shit on the streets and the Indie Distributors who really got it Craccin bacc in the dayz like City Hall and Solar Music Group? Much prps 2 yall niggas cuz yall wuz really the trend setters with the whole getti nmoney the Indie way! Real spit from an OG 4 real

Apr 9, 2005
Its all bad. More "rappers" than fans these days. Everybody broke. Rap bout to do what disco did pretty soon anyway. Either that or its gonna do what rock did after faggot ass elvis got ahold of it.

May 2, 2005
Turf Hitta said:
Its all bad. More "rappers" than fans these days. Everybody broke. Rap bout to do what disco did pretty soon anyway. Either that or its gonna do what rock did after faggot ass elvis got ahold of it.

Real shit right there my nigga! wayyyy more rappers now-a-dayz, 2 where it's like EVERYBODY got a fuccin CD that's out or coming out, but you know what? gettin in the rap game and "making it" is just like The NbA...Only a small percentage actually "make it" and even smaller percentage "make it biG", and a whole lot of high school cats who jumped straight to puttin a CD out without fine tunin their skills and craft will C mad as hell cuz they won't "make it" and can't go bacc! (Not literally but u get the picture tho)

Feb 1, 2005
true there is too much morons trying to rap these days. much props to the bay tho cuz in LA aint nobody making no money independent its like everybody is grindin and searching for that big major deal. atleast up in the bay niggaz is still feeding they families with the independent game.

Feb 1, 2005
Big C-Style said:
Real shit right there my nigga! wayyyy more rappers now-a-dayz, 2 where it's like EVERYBODY got a fuccin CD that's out or coming out, but you know what? gettin in the rap game and "making it" is just like The NbA...Only a small percentage actually "make it" and even smaller percentage "make it biG", and a whole lot of high school cats who jumped straight to puttin a CD out without fine tunin their skills and craft will C mad as hell cuz they won't "make it" and can't go bacc! (Not literally but u get the picture tho)
there are 2 reason for that
1. the game is not like it was back in the day its huge now there are labels making millions of of hiphop its the biggest music industry.
2. skill doesnt mean much anymore it doesnt increase your chance to make it anymore you need luck, connections, image and luck. a big label can make anyone a star these days back in the days you really had the have something special. there were a few acceptions tho ( vanillia ice, hammer)

And as far as the west fallin of in the mainstream i think that happened when BIG got killed in LA i feel like Ny ran hiphop (and till does) as far as all the big people and labels and when BIG their king of Ny got killed in LA they blamed it on LA just like bay niggaz is blaming KC for Mac dre. But anyhow they kinda ignored anybody that was coming up from LA cuz they felt like the west was getting too big and big got taken away from them by LA. Another reason was when pac died niggaz just wasnt hungry anymore like that everybody was like whatever fuck it cuz hate it or love it most people saw pac as the leader of the west as far as hiphop.