HOGGLIFE RELEASES 2002/2003

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
ooohhh shit...im feelin that new gangsta dre album cover....and that title..it puts it all plain n simple...that muthafucka does make history....he is in the top 3 most prolific artists ever..no doubt

cant wait to hear the flamez he gonna be spittin on this shit

stay up dre and HOGGLIFE!

Aug 6, 2002
Is "To Live and Die in CA" all new tracks? I heard some people saying it was old recycled tracks.

Can't wait for the new GD and 64.

Aug 5, 2002
that Gangsta Dre is bangin' always been a fan of his since GBP, has is own flavor, HTWWW is aiiight, some cutz I wasn't into but overall a good cd, number 3 fucks your trunk up............I'll be on the look out for the new Hogglife releases.................outro

Mak-X

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Mtown Criminal said:
ooohhh shit...im feelin that new gangsta dre album cover....and that title..it puts it all plain n simple...that muthafucka does make history....he is in the top 3 most prolific artists ever..no doubt

cant wait to hear the flamez he gonna be spittin on this shit

stay up dre and HOGGLIFE!

Apr 25, 2002
M-1 said:

Dre is a way tight rapper who puts it down...but that's a pretty bold statement G
WOW...YOUR RIGHT...NEVERMIND "G".....LOL..SHEEIIT....AND? YOUR POINT BEING?...I GUESS I MADE A BOLD STATEMENT THEN HUH "G".....FUCK IT HOMIE..I DONT GIVA FUCK IF U DISAGREE...I THINK GANGSTA DRE IS IN THE TOP 3 MOST PROLIFIC ARTISTS....IF U DONT...IM GIVIN EVEN LESS OF A FUCK THAN I DID B4 I KNEW...PiEcEz!

Apr 25, 2002
SF
MTown Criminal you obviously dont know what the word PROLIFIC means. gangsta dre has only put out 3 solo albums in his career.

go find a dictionary "criminal"

Aug 5, 2002
man, muthafucka--went to county a while back on some bullshit overnighter and had my Gangsta Dre-FU1-& Sicx in my pocket--I asked the lady checking property to be careful with my CD's (kicking myself now) and what the fuck happens Sicx-FU1 come back fine but my Gangsta Dre got split down the middle like the fat bitch sat on my shit--got home next mornin' and was gonna pop the shit in and seen the shit and was heated--I'm up in Minneapolis and that shit aint easy to come by up here- I've only seen 1 copy in the store ever and I swooped on that shit--I'm luvin' that new shit and must have it again..................outro