hoes @ the dmv

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
lmao at sayin shit like "there's hella hoes at the DMV" or "its crackin at the walmart hella hoes"... there is hoes everywhere man its not like everytime you go there it will be the same. the only place fa sho you know there will always be hella hoes is at the college campuses and at the crackin bars/clubs.

Apr 23, 2006
lmao at sayin shit like "there's hella hoes at the DMV" or "its crackin at the walmart hella hoes"... there is hoes everywhere man its not like everytime you go there it will be the same. the only place fa sho you know there will always be hella hoes is at the college campuses and at the crackin bars/clubs.
naw man there is alwasy hella hoes at the DMV

hella pussy

mad bitches

i fuckin love hoes

id fuck a bitch while gettin my license picture YOU FEEL

then dip to walmart and fuck a ho while prices is rollin back and shit

tbib

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
and

1) victorias secret
2) fredricks of hollywood
3) the tampon isle
4) mass transit
5) carls jr at 4pm on weekdays (dont ask why..i dont know.)
6) strip clubs
7) massage parlors
8) brothels
9) the bank (they hire hoes)
10) bath and body works
11) airports
12) gangster rap forums
13) craigslist
14) food section in mall
15) 7-11 on weekends at 1:45am
16) at a pussy rappers show
17) R&B shows
18) the nail shop

Apr 23, 2006
i dont like blood on my dick cuz i can smell it even when ive washed it off. its liek killing someone and getting covered in their blood. you shower 3 times and youre like FUCK i still smell like old mushrooms.

not that ive done that.
mmm i love the smell

i can smell it a mile away

sometimes i let that shit drip into a cup and drink it or save it in my fridge for a few months to let it ferment then i huff that shit