hoe niggaz scream & talk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 28, 2002
c-lim you hoe a ass muthafucka runnin off at the mouth
like you some big fuckin G. on the net every fuckin day tryin 2 bang on lynch ha. ha. if you got big fuckin nuts bitch stop talkin an start walkin bitch. damn i guess you r a internet crip ha.ha.

p.s- that shit that tre-8 put on all the boards was some real shit
i couldn't have said it any better.

"hoe niggaz scream an talk, real niggaz bust an lead, how the fuck you gone go to war when you bitch ass niggaz ain't got no cheese" ugk

"FUCC PEACE"

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@lynch

.50cal.........whatever da fucc.....when I see you ima beat yo ass nigga and thats on my mamma........c-lim:rolleyes:

lynch quit hide'n......my 24th st nigga's wanna know where you at.....coupe devill
24 st menace....have you even seen t-nutty or g-macc.....come out the studio nigga

oh thats right you seen t-nutty when I brong him threw.......old bitch ass nigga!

Jul 28, 2002
keep talking c gimp you bitch ass hoe, fuck yo momma
an for your little buddy unkut get the fucc off the nutz of the next nigga you bitch.

"fucc peace"

p.s "when i see you i'ma beat yo ass" ha ha, i'll slap the fuck out you an yo momma. keep tryin 2 push them tapes out ya rusted ass lac ya clown.