HitWorks Studio in Sac-Town

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

STeP

Sicc OG
Jul 4, 2003
Have yall heard of it? Im supposed to be going down there to make my demo in about a month or some shit. Have u heard of it?

STeP

Sicc OG
Jul 4, 2003
yea

that iz Riq Roqs shit...imma meet him for tha first time cuz he a friend of mah best friend which haz a daddy thass good frenz wit Riq Roq. imma drop my shit down there soon...i think tha end of july or beginning of august. -one-

STeP

Sicc OG
Jul 4, 2003
sir-moj

yea, he told me. i guess him and pac knew eachother pretty well or some shit which iz coo. riq roq sed he interested in workin wit me cuz...haha, well, im different.

STeP

Sicc OG
Jul 4, 2003
oh damn, thank you

that makes me feel confident, haha

i heard riq roqs hella sick and hes hella nice and shit. by tha way...imma white female rapper. he sez hes interested in hearing me and meeting me cuz im "different." haha, damn i hope this works out for me. thank yall for tha advice. thx very much.

-one-

Apr 25, 2002
i'm just referrin' to zagg. she's one of the best female rappers. regardless of her skin tone. came way too hard on bleedin' house mystery.

but good shit on workin' with riq. he's one of my favorite producers. you gettin' any beats from him or you just usin' the studio?

curious to here the type of subject matter you rap 'bout.

:dead:

STeP

Sicc OG
Jul 4, 2003
tight...

yea i heard hitworks iz tight. he helped me form a two-person group. (even tho i kinda wanna b solo, but he thinks we would sound good)

-one-

May 10, 2002
KAVEO408 said:
I Read he worked with Fabolous on Street dreams and Beyonce's album too...and he worked on give it to me by Busta RhymeZ, and Jay-z and on and on....I thought HitWorks was closed down. I heard a rumor like it was robbed or they movin or sumthin. You know how that is...I don't know.

Not Ric Roc...dude from Hitworks is Riq Roq...two very different people...