Hitchcock

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2007
I wanted to see this because I'm a Hitchcock fan (Psycho, The Birds, Vertigo) but the trailer seemed to be more Hollywood lovestory than about the making of one of the original horror movies, the pg13 rating didn't help either but the cast seemed decent, Helen Mirren and Anthony Hopkins. Did anyone see it? I'm probably gonna wait for it on redbox if anything.

Sep 20, 2003
Never saw the trailer but I Just seen it this morning, i really enjoyed this movie, i think if u are a fan of his movies then this movie is a cherry on top to his legacy. My only wish is that the movie was longer. But im kind ov a movie buff.

A STRONG 9.5
No Spoiler, only complaint is the length. Rating isnt a factor youll see why. Plus with all the sexual exploitation in films these days, if feels good to watch a movie with class.

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
damn, I didn't even know about this. I'd like to check it out. Why does Hollywood feel the need to make every biopic into a faggy love story?
its not really a love story, hitchcock was married and all and his wife was involved in making his movies

and while its about making of psycho, its about hitchcocks life at the time and his passion to make psycho happen by any means necessary

great movie, hopkins really nailed the role

May 16, 2002
I finally got around to watching this & I must say Anthony Hopkins knocked that role out of the park. He sounded, moved & walked like Alfred Hitchcock. Everybody in the film embraced they're roles as well. A cameo appearance by Ralph Macchio as well.

If your a fan of the original Psycho film, this is a must see.

Unfortunately the film was not a box office success much like The Doors, The Runaways and a lot of other films with superior acting which fell under the radar & slept on.

trips

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
Alfred Hitchcock has a new film just released on hbo about his relationship with the actress tippi hedren. Hitchcock was crazy obsessed with her. Its called the girl check it out on hbo. Dude who plays Hitchcock is hella funny

Props: Gemini
Sep 20, 2003
I finally got around to watching this & I must say Anthony Hopkins knocked that role out of the park. He sounded, moved & walked like Alfred Hitchcock. Everybody in the film embraced they're roles as well. A cameo appearance by Ralph Macchio as well.

If your a fan of the original Psycho film, this is a must see.

Unfortunately the film was not a box office success much like The Doors, The Runaways and a lot of other films with superior acting which fell under the radar & slept on.
I was gonna mention that ralph guy but thought it would be better as a surprise to these cats, these youngins prolly wont place him n e way. Im glad you liked it homie, the trailer didnt do the movie any justice at all.

May 16, 2002
I was gonna mention that ralph guy but thought it would be better as a surprise to these cats, these youngins prolly wont place him n e way. Im glad you liked it homie, the trailer didnt do the movie any justice at all.
Yeah, some of these 90's babies don't know about Danielsan LOL!