His kung fu powers didnt show up LOL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
lol kung fu.. i remember when i took that shit.. no disrespect to kung fu practitioners but forms and no ground fighting skills will get you no where in a fight.. they have maybe one or two good strikes.

Dude coulda knocked him out and ended the fight at the beginning but i guess he wasnt sure what dude was doing so he was cautious.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
certain forms of kung fu are better than others.....a Kajukenbo master could get with a MMA fighter because Kajukenbo is several different martial arts rolled into one....there's Karate, Kenpo, Judo, Jujistu, & Chinese Boxing....so one could have a nice stand up game and still be able to take someone to the floor with jujistu and have a good ground game with the judo....

but everything all depends on the fighters tho.....some people are just natural fighters and others aren't

Dec 13, 2003
what i think happend was the old guy has been lied to for many years...he really did believe them ninja stars he was fcukin' little homie up with were on some real sh*t.

he got socked in his mouth and was like "what is this red liquid coming from my face"