Hipster Art...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
CARSON, Calif. (KABC) -- A man who barricaded himself inside a West Carson home after allegedly shooting two men on Friday has been arrested.

Authorities said a 911 caller reported hearing shots fired in the 20600 block of South Raymond Avenue. Deputies said the suspect, 34-year-old Gilbert Savala, missed the men, but hit a white Chevrolet Astrovan three times.

The incident began at about 5:30 a.m. and ended around seven hours later, said Capt. Mike Parker of the Sheriff's Headquarters Bureau. No injuries were reported.

According to Parker, two people came out of the house early on, but neither one was the suspect. One of the two, Paul Peterson, 29, who lived at the home, was eventually taken into custody "for firearms charges," said Parker.

Shortly after noon, the SWAT team used tear gas to gain entry to the front house on the property, but no one was inside.

As authorities approached the rear house, Savala came out and surrendered.

Officials recovered multiple firearms, and as the investigation continued, firearms- and narcotics-detecting dogs remained at the scene.

Savala, who is gang member in the area, was taken into custody and booked on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon.

Deputies evacuated six nearby homes during the standoff.

Feb 11, 2006
that whole video was a big waste of my fuckin time....what the fuck do u propose to refund me my time back?????? a pic of ya moms tiddies will be suffice either that or gtfo .....

Nov 14, 2002
Sometimes a group needs someone to stand up and say... "This is fucking bullshit, and you just wasted a good can of Spaghettio's."

This is one of those times.

Feb 11, 2006
Its hard for me not to wanna reach thru my screen and slap dude for postin this t
Batty bwoi shit up and wasting my bloodclaaarrt time

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
wait there... she just cut her pants open, and finger herself with spaghetti o's... lmao

she must be so mis-understood, and this was the only way she could express her hoe-self!

Dec 17, 2004
i jumped ahead to skip through all the pretentious bullshit. so that was spaghetti-o juice? i thought she was on her period and banging herself. damn near puked all over my computer.

what great artistic expression. growing up in the suburbs must be pain for all these hipsters. unless you're john brown..then its tight

Nov 5, 2004
Wait, I forwarded to 4:25 and it looked like she was fingering herself?

Then the faggot cameraman filmed the crowd.

Why the fuck did they camera turn away when the vid was actually about to be not a complete waste.