HipHopDX says Tech has shot 2 music videos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 9, 2003
This is some info I read at hip hop dx
is this accurate

The album follows up his 2001 release, Anghellic and his 2002 release, Absolute Power. His single, "Jellysickle" is a MySpace favorite and along with E-40 it has garnered im over 500,000 plays. He's already shot two videos for the album, one for "The Rain" and another for "Bout Ta Bubble".

heres the link http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.4530/title.the-return-of-tech-n9ne

Sep 26, 2002
chucktaylor5150 said:
I know that what got me wodering that
i mean Tech was talkin about bout ta bubble video but out of all the tracks why would they the the rain already had a video.
it was dated october 13 so where do they get their info from?
it's not like they have to tell their every plan on their website...

it could just be that they want people to focus on bout ta bubble and if it succeeds then BLAM "here's another video for ya'll!"

Feb 17, 2006
it's a good idea to have two different songs as singles/videos...it'll show his diversity and more people will buy his album...example is like when people heard just lose it from eminem and didn't really think to buy his cd for that, but then heard mockingbird and his album sold like mad

Feb 11, 2006
i was thinkin about this and maybe he did......you know how some videos after the song ends they got another song but the sekond one is shorter? kinda like T.I - ASAP/Motivation....yall know what im sayin?

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Tha Sinner said:
i was thinkin about this and maybe he did......you know how some videos after the song ends they got another song but the sekond one is shorter? kinda like T.I - ASAP/Motivation....yall know what im sayin?
Then it wouldn't technically be "TWO" videos. It would be one.

I find this to be a little odd. I'm sure that it would have broke here first, since we got so many people with "Inside Sources", Lmao. Then again, hard to truely say cause it wasn't long ago that Travis was on here saying that the single would basically be a "Street Single," and next thing you know, they're shooting a video for it. So who honestly knows (and is willing to share, Lol)

Apr 21, 2003
I highly doubt this is true but just throwin this in there maybe it's like thoes music video's that towords the end it'll show like a 30 second long video of another song.. know what i mean? like on Young Joc's "i know you see it" video.. just using that as an example..