Hip Hop...2018

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2007
how will rap and hip hop B a decade from now? whats gon B considered ol skoo? real? fake? good? will another race be runnin it? will Pac still B considered tha greatest? will tha shit even exist anymore? hmmmnnnn....

everything from tha music to tha fashion to tha slanguage;just tha overall culture.

note:tha world gon B over in 2012 anyway so i guess shit dont matter.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i'm just hoping you learn how to type in the next 8 years

cant understand what the fuck you are talking about

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
how will rap and hip hop B a decade from now? whats gon B considered ol skoo? real? fake? good? will another race be runnin it? will Pac still B considered tha greatest? will tha shit even exist anymore? hmmmnnnn....

everything from tha music to tha fashion to tha slanguage;just tha overall culture.

okay thats it,

you're officially a fuckin idiot

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com

so why hasn't this thread been deleted yet?

Feb 27, 2005

WTF??? you plan to commit suicide in 2012? but if so, just say the world gon b over JUST for you.THX

Feb 10, 2006
i think that hip hop is goin to be the mainstream, like that new white boy that coming out. then there's gonna be that street shit. hopefully all those wannabe drug dealers would be out the game and real lyricists will take over.

Jun 4, 2004
In 2018 we will still be waiting on Dr. Dre's Detox album.... the day it drops everyone will be 10 years older and disappointed with the product due to the fact it is a compilation of G-Unit, Game and Eminem, and some previously unheard 2Pac freestyles from 1995, the real dissapointment is it only contains ten tracks all previously leaked and no Snoop, no Ice Cube or any members of NWA.... even more pissed that they just spent $39.95 instead of buying 2 gallons of gas for their car that still gets 15 miles to the gallon.... they would have downloaded the leaks but the RIAA now owns the internet and has already filed charges against two white kids from Connecticut that recieved 25 to Life.... for downloading some Soulja Boy shit.....

May 30, 2006

If the world is gonna end in 2012 then what's the point of creating this dumb ass thread.

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
In 2018 we will still be waiting on Dr. Dre's Detox album.... the day it drops everyone will be 10 years older and disappointed with the product due to the fact it is a compilation of G-Unit, Game and Eminem, and some previously unheard 2Pac freestyles from 1995, the real dissapointment is it only contains ten tracks all previously leaked and no Snoop, no Ice Cube or any members of NWA.... even more pissed that they just spent $39.95 instead of buying 2 gallons of gas for their car that still gets 15 miles to the gallon.... they would have downloaded the leaks but the RIAA now owns the internet and has already filed charges against two white kids from Connecticut that recieved 25 to Life.... for downloading some Soulja Boy shit.....
fuck dr. dre,

dude aint even that good,

i bet the only reason he doesnt come back is cause kanye or Danja will smash him out

i cant believe those weakass beats in the documentary were supposed to be part of detox

it was supposed to come out on august?

is that right?

its two thousand fuckin eight,

fuck Dr. Dre

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
goddamn you're one corny ass muthafucka

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
LOL @ L.A. Reid and Ei D... hatin' feels good don't it.....:angry:... welcome to the dark side of the Siccness....... stay of Lil' Waynes Dick... bitches.
how am i on lil wayne's dick you fucking wierdo?and considering the amount of time you spend making essays about him you're not allowed to call anyone else a "dickrider".....