@ Hilltop Hound

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
Whats up pimpin. I have a question for you. Do you know of a way I can get a copy of that O.G. Freeze album X-Con The Don? I am living in Arkansas now and I have had a few of my people up there look for it but they couldn't get they hands on it. Like I said before I had to get your album off of cdnow.com but Freeze isn't on there. He has a song on there that Shaggy-C and I engineered at Outlaw a few years back. If you know of a way please let me know pimpin.

Jun 1, 2002
Thanks man. I don't know if you remember me or not but I used to work at Outlaw. I worked in the computer room with Kass. You brought all them DATs in that time and we made a CD for you.

Jun 1, 2002
There really isn't any Hip-Hop scene here to be honest. Unless you happen to be a Cash Money or No Limit artist. That is all these stations down here play is straight down south music. I heard that E-40 song "Automatic" on the radio one time. I haven't been able to get that new Richie Rich because the mom and pop spots don't support "Indie artist" unless it is local. They wouldn't even order it for me. There isn't no clubs here or nothin man. It ain't like Tacoma and Seattle. There ain't nathan like the North West man. Plus it is REAL DAMN HOT down here. The only thing to really speak of where there is a function is like Summer Jam up there. Last year E-40 and some other folks came down but they moved it to another spot because people started actin bad. If there was some way I could help promote you down here I would man but I don't think it would really help you that much. I just bump your album alot. Well wait there is a new Video/Music store in town. I can get them to put your poster in the window. I am cool with the owner. I can check that out for you if you want me to pimp. Oh yeah I still got that issue of Illtip you autographed for me. Thats my prize piece right there. I got You, Kevin Gardner, Red Wine, and Mac Dre all in that one issue. That was one of the better things about workin at the studio. I got to meet hella people. Anyway man I'll holla!

Jun 1, 2002
Hey DOG I tried that email address for Freeze that you gave me but it didn't work. That CD site didn't have his CD either. But thanks for your help. If you get a chance to talk to Freeze in the near future tell him to get his disk on the net so disenfranchised folks like myself can get it!

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
If you aint doing nothing next month, come check us out Friday, October 18th in Olympia.
Mr. D.O.G., Freeze, Young Pit, and many more will be getting down, selling CDs and more.
Southwest Airlines got a sell on tickets from $39-$99 if you purchase 2 weeks in advance and I know you still have family & friends in the town.
Why not take a cheap vacation and get you some of this great NW hip hop that you can't get in Arkansas? Holla.

CHECK OUT THE NEWLY REVAMPED WEBSITE
Bow Wow’s Doggpound
PURCHASE TALES OF A G ONLINE
Free Downloads of Mr. D.O.G.
Free Downloads of Mac Money
Free Downloads of Big Squeeze