highspeedz n dank weed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
it's cooh...the quality of the pic of the dood could be better......i dont see a point of the thing in the right top corner.....adn the font for the features is really plain......but the whole thing together is pretty good.....just a few changes needed, IMO....

¤

¤bigbOOtyjenn¤

yeah, i feel you on that too sixxness..I think the cover looks great but the quality of whos featuring and all could be changed.Like i said it looks good.not that many changes

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
needs work dogg.........the top text dosnt stand out or pop at all.........the features are a weak font, try spicin it up some........the pic of dude really needs some doctorin..........the moon in the second one looks better.........but u cant really make dude out in the far off background.........keep it up dogg

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Yeah,Its kind of lacking...The top text doesn't stand out as much..and the background needs more elements added like some darks woods/forests..And the pic of dude..Well,like EW said..Needs to be worked on.........Keep at it...