Highland cruising

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2007
Can some of you older heads tell me what Highland was like back when everybody would go cruising there? The bitches and all that shit that went down. I was too young to remember.

Apr 26, 2006
Yeah I remember rolling with my older bro once in a while. It's a shame they took this away from us. It was definitely a part of DAGO culture. Fucken pigs.

Jun 15, 2005
I couldn't believe it when they shut that shit down. Got to Division and they straight had the street blocked.

I couldn't believe that they could actually just shut the street down - specifically to stop cruising.

Apr 6, 2004
theres a couple sundays outta the year muthafuccaz pull the rides out the garage and off the jack stands . matter of fact the ncpd pulled me over once and gave me a pamphlet " IT IS ILLEGAL TO CRUISE IN NATIONAL CITY" . i got alot of highland cruising on tape . i'll throw that shit up on youtube when i get a chance . my uncle from Amigos Cc used to swoop me up and we'd roll every sunday ... now it's alot of younger cats hoppin' in the parking lot on 43rd and caravaning down to target ..

Feb 10, 2006
i remember one time cruisin with homies from shelltown and we bumped into mack 10 in '96. then hollywood videos would be packed with westsiders and shit. i don't recall too much violence, it's just NC police being racist as fuck. it ain't the same at all as back when i was younger. i'm 26 now and shits changed dramatically

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
jaY_eF_eS 1904 said:
sice we on that cruisin' shit .

heres a classic ...

MASTA ACE INC - INC RIDE
http://rapidshare.com/files/30792029/Masta_Ace_-_jfs_The_INC_Ride.mp3
ill raise you one and post the "inc ride" video..because whats the point without the visuals..plus three other classic videos with lowriders and cruising cars in em..

masta ace "born to roll"

sittin on chrome

and heres my favorite masta ace car video..

JEEP ASS NIGGUH!

youngins, consider yourself schooled on some masta ace

masta ace was the most west coast dude on the east...ever