Hieroglyphics Rap City Freestyle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

DaSlimReaper

Town Bizness!! Them niggas ripped that shit, I'm really feelin Casual's verse.

Mar 24, 2004
i cant judge tho cause i only seen a-wolf battle vs locksmith and it was weak imo cause he used some of the same rhymes more than once

Aug 6, 2006
Mr. Milkabitch said:
Im dead serious. Their freestyles are weak. A-wolf, Taj would eat these dudes up on the freestlye tip. They need to stick to their written shit.
Hahahaha!! Them niggas killed that shit fool, you're hella drunk! And A-Wolf? That wack ass white boy that battled Locksmith? WTF?!!!!! That dude is weak as fuck, try again..Heiro ripped that shit, you have no taste..

Jun 6, 2002
ParkBoyz said:
Hahahaha!! Them niggas killed that shit fool, you're hella drunk! And A-Wolf? That wack ass white boy that battled Locksmith? WTF?!!!!! That dude is weak as fuck, try again..Heiro ripped that shit, you have no taste..
Why you cats hate on A-wolf? Dude aint that bad. The only reason why he lost to Locksmith was because they battled and went into a final round decision where the judges told them to come with their best shit freestyle or written. A-wolf came with his freestyle tip and Locksmith came with his written shit. Locksmith CANNOT freestyle. He comes with repeative lines on every battle. Almost every line he used at the MTV battles he used vs. A-wolf. If your a dope freestylest it dont matter what your race is. 100 Grand Jin will rip up the whole Heiro crew in a battle.