hi killa tay i wanted to ask you about your music....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
do u have unreleased songs that you didn't put on the mr mafioso album and snake eyes album???............im curious i would luv to hear them tracks i know u got some unreleased music mr tay capone....well holla

Aug 7, 2002
i hope u release them one day especially when im one years old.................i gotta have your sounds killa tay.................i thought it was the SOUND...............i thought micheal jordan the best basketball player in the world because of his FACE .................

Aug 7, 2002
even though im spittin real shit about me..i know im still retarded...thats why im going to the area 51 to RESTORE my mind back to how it was

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
even though im spittin real shit about me..i know im still retarded...thats why im going to the area 51 to RESTORE my mind back to how it was
You know your pops got taxed so hard by corky from "life goes on" out there, they sent biggie to take over his post and restore order to area 51.

And still, corky wasn't as retarded as you....oh well, "life goes on"