Hi haters, how about them Miami Heat....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
I know it is early but they are playing ball at the right time. I hope Lebron gets his ring to shut all you bitter mad at the world fucks up. Don't hate a man for being great, congratulate. Now go and get that ring Lebron, Dwayne, Chris and company.

Jan 12, 2006
Win or lose, it will not be that serious. I just think Lebron is the best in the game, but without a ring he can't claim the to be the King....
Lebron is a beast! I dont think there has ever been another athlete in the nba with his type of abilities. with that said i think Rose, Kobe, Durant, and Wade are all as good if not better than lebron.

Dec 2, 2006
Lebron is a beast! I dont think there has ever been another athlete in the nba with his type of abilities. with that said i think Rose, Kobe, Durant, and Wade are all as good if not better than lebron.
They are all good, but Lebron is on another level with his size and strength combined, atleast to me. If he can work on his post up game it won't be a question.

I'd like to see Miami square off with Boston, i think Boston is looking like they've aged too much. They're definitely missing Perkins inside presence, If Miami faces them they just might have to run Boston right off the court. If it stays a half court game Boston should take them as they did during the regular season battles.

Jan 12, 2006
I'd like to see Miami square off with Boston, i think Boston is looking like they've aged too much. They're definitely missing Perkins inside presence, If Miami faces them they just might have to run Boston right off the court. If it stays a half court game Boston should take them as they did during the regular season battles.
rondo/allen will tire out wade. pierce will shut down lebron and garnette will make bosh his bitch. after those 3 cross each other out i think boston is left with the better coach and better bench.

rondo will tire out wade. pierce will shut down lebron and garnette will make bosh his bitch. after those 3 cross each other at i think boston is left with the better coach and better bench.
Yea i've said it since the beginning of the season, Bosh is highly overrated, he reminds me too much of Pau Gasol it's as if they don't want to get dirty aka physical play. It'd be a solid match up i think though, as the Heat think now that they have a chance at taking them down but 4 out of 7 times damn would be a tough objective to conquer. Who else will score besides wade bosh and bron?
Chalmers, Jones, Bibby? LOL Inconsistent if you ask me

Dec 2, 2006
Boston is old and got lucky two games in a row against the Knicks(injuries and all). They still might not make it out the first round. Miami just needs to let whoever has the hot hand do their thing, whoever it may be. But when they get the kind of production from their big three like tonight, not many teams will be able to beat them. I am a Warrior fan, but want the Heat to win it for a few reasons. Lebron is the underdog really, and that is who I ride with....

Jan 12, 2006
Boston is old and got lucky two games in a row against the Knicks(injuries and all). They still might not make it out the first round. Miami just needs to let whoever has the hot hand do their thing, whoever it may be. But when they get the kind of production from their big three like tonight, not many teams will be able to beat them. I am a Warrior fan, but want the Heat to win it for a few reasons. Lebron is the underdog really, and that is who I ride with....
lol @ boston being old and lucky. Miami is beating on a much shittier team in the sixers. Who do the sixers have compared to the knicks who beat the heat this year. lol @ lebron and the heat being the under dogs.

Dec 2, 2006
lol @ boston being old and lucky. Miami is beating on a much shittier team in the sixers. Who do the sixers have compared to the knicks who beat the heat this year. lol @ lebron and the heat being the under dogs.
Boston will not represent the East in the Finals this year. Like I said, they still have to beat New York and are old. That age will start showing more and more as this series and the playoffs go on. It doesn't matter who the Sixers are, the Heat are up 3-0 like they should be. The Heat are the underdogs based on the hatred they recieve. The playoffs and the regular season are two diffeent animals all together. What happened in the regular season does not matter now. Now go back to your room and play with yourself to that Kobe poster over your bed....

Jan 12, 2006
Boston will not represent the East in the Finals this year. Like I said, they still have to beat New York and are old. That age will start showing more and more as this series and the playoffs go on. It doesn't matter who the Sixers are, the Heat are up 3-0 like they should be. The Heat are the underdogs based on the hatred they recieve. The playoffs and the regular season are two diffeent animals all together. What happened in the regular season does not matter now. Now go back to your room and play with yourself to that Kobe poster over your bed....
youre a fag! the yankees are hated like the heat are hated you dumb ass. theyre not hated because they suck. if anything its quite the opposite they hate them because three future hall of famers, one who thinks he's the greatest of all time got together and said theyre going to win 7 championships. Thats not an underdog at all you fucken moron. its more like everyone wants to see goliath get tooken down.

Dec 2, 2006
youre a fag! the yankees are hated like the heat are hated you dumb ass. theyre not hated because they suck. if anything its quite the opposite they hate them because three future hall of famers, one who thinks he's the greatest of all time got together and said theyre going to win 7 championships. Thats not an underdog at all you fucken moron. its more like everyone wants to see goliath get tooken down.
There is only one moron here and it is not me. My opinion is just that. I don't care what you think. Suckas like you could never sway me away from this computer, what makes you think it will happen here? You are a Niners/Giants and Lakers fan. That says everything....