Hi, friends.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
How are you?

I've been... Well, I've been.

I've recently become unemployed. I was diagnosed with what the "doctor" called chronic diarrhea. (Did you know 1.5 million children die every year from this? It's true. I used to think it was funny but now I don't. Here is a link: http://www.circleofblue.org/waterne...-million-children-die-annually-from-diarrhea/ it's on the internet you have to look at it in a website.) It's an epidemic.hat cell phone provider are you using? I'm thinking of changing mine because the data plan is too expensiveIt got to the point where I was in the bathroom more than in my cubicle each day, and they had to let me go. I understand where they're coming from. Between my salary and the time and all the water used flushing the toilet, I had become a net loss and impacted the company's bottom line. (Not a pun.) Every time I go to the bathroom it's pretty much an emergency. It's bad, I can't really even leave the house anymore. Henry Tenders (do you remember him from catechism?) and I tried to make a makeshift toilet/wheelchair by cutting a hole in a wheelchair and hooking up a bucket underneath it. I was going to tell people I was a paralegal and couldn't use my arms or legs. I was going to go out with no pants or underpants on, but with a blanket over my lap so they couldn't see (I see quadruplets do that sometimes when they're in wheelchairs and can't use their legs.) It worked for about an hour, but the whole contraption fell apart at the mall and made a huge mess in the food court. We had to run away, I think we could have been arrested for that (remember when the Dave Matthews Band did that with their bus? Charges were pressed.) But if not that, then probably for the public nudity because I'm not allowed to be naked outside anymore.

Ah, well... Such is life. It's like they always say...

Anyway, I hope this message finds you well.

Don't step on any jellyfish,

Gary