HEY WOODIE DO YOU EVER DO SHOWS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2004
WAS CURIOUS IF YOU EVER PUT ANY SHOWS ON? I WAS THINKING WHO I WOULD WANT TO SEE IN CONCERT THE MOST AND THAT WOULD HAVE TO BE YOU AND EAST CO.CO. LET ME KNOW MAN THANKS FOR THE GOOD MUSIC HOMIE. KEEP IT UP. YOU HAVE GOOD THINGS COMING YOUR WAY.

Apr 13, 2004
DAMN WOODIE NEEDS TO DO ANOTHER SHOW 4 REALS. I REMEMBER A COUPLE YEARS BACK HE DID A SHOW N GILROY AT THA GASLIGHTER SHIT WUZ HELLA COO 14 CALIBER N LIL WYNO I REMEMBER ALSO PERFORMED.

Nov 27, 2002
BETO916 said:
YEAH??

Tight....I was there too, with my Hogglife potnas.

That shit was fun.
Yeah mayne took a min to get things rolling for the dvd cause sum homies caught cases an minor set backs, but i edited up over years of footage an sent it to the double h studios, so the ball should be rolling.

Nov 27, 2002
Lil Demon said:
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DVD. IS HEAD HONCHOZ WORKING ON A NEW ALBUM?
zak n double h got a few mixtapes out now,they just got the studio up an editing n video booth as well,so they are in full swing with stuff.Also zak n gino gonna be on a few new cds coming out from other artists.
www.myspace.com/headhonchozent
ill be back in a few an add sum more info.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
HEAVYMETALGANGSTER said:
Yeah mayne took a min to get things rolling for the dvd cause sum homies caught cases an minor set backs, but i edited up over years of footage an sent it to the double h studios, so the ball should be rolling.
good shit....let me know when it drops, so I can support.