hey where is that video of that creepy man/girl thing thats dancing in the backyard?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
I think what's most creepy about this video is the twisting of that damn umbrella and the fucking weird ass sounds that thing makes, it sort of grunts a little bit, fucking weird ass sound.

But yeah with some creepy ass music and some aging to the video with those sounds enhanced, that shit could be scary.

Dec 17, 2004
at first i didnt think it was scary and thought it was fucked up funny how ppl were calling her/him the dark lord and shit, but then that thing started staring into the camera i damn near shit my pants. i had to look away from the moniter. he/she should be sentenced to the death penalty for being too different from the norm

Lo-Lo

Sicc OG
Dec 21, 2005
Mr. Samos said:
What's so scary about this?

Obviously the individual is disabled, so besides the outfit and the bad tap dancing I don't see the issue ya'll are having?

LOL. For real, that ain't scary.
that shit aint scary its jus nasty than a muthafucka how u gone look @ that shit n jus b like oh its nothin

Sep 29, 2003
LOL, that tapdancing part is not scary at all, but just plain weird. after that when shes walking in her house, and every step she takes, the camera zooms in closer to her face, i couldnt even watch, that reminds me of the ring and the grudge. that actually was some pretty creepy shit, couldnt even finish the video..