Hey Tomato Boy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
This is getting nuts. New fucking rule. You must only diss on a person if you are dissing them in an already made thread. No making new fucking threads just to make fun of someone.

Oct 25, 2006
When exactly did you buy that tall horse, and when do you plan on getting off of it?
Tall horse? Nah, I just like pointing out hypocrites. Thanks for your concern though, Zero. <3

Also, anything I say to anyone around here besides N8 is most likely just some friendly sarcasm. I'm stoned most of the time I'm on here, anyway.

Jun 23, 2003
Yeah when I used to come here 23 hours a day it got old for me too.... lol :cheeky:

And what does being stoned on here have to do with anything? So your stoned 23 hours a day? You must be on speed too in order to stay up so long. Which may also be why you are getting irritated. Get some sleep. Come back tomorrow and it will be funny. Unless your a junkie and then go into a fit of rage needing more dope. Then you're fucked.