HEY SICCNESS, Would you eat human if you had the chance???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
If you were sittin down to a meal at you favorite chinese food spot, and the waiter walked over and whispered "Herro, buddy...You want try somefing speciar, prease?" And he went on to tell you for a few extra dollars he could bring you out some finely prepared human...Would you say..

A. No thank you, Im full from my pot stickers.

Or...

B. Fuck Yeah!!! FRICASSEE THAT BITCH!!!

WWSD???

May 16, 2002
I wouldn't, but I know a few females that pretty good and taking down a certain body part with no hesitation :cheeky:

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
pray with me

...THANK YOU BASED GOD FOR ALWAYS PROVIDING NUTRITIONAL CHINESE FRIED HUMAN FOOD WHEN ARE BODIES NEED REPLENISHMENT

May 16, 2002
i used to cremate people.. long days in the summer. after awhile of not eating since the night b4 they smelled pretty good.. kinda like whoppers...
You had to roll em' in, in the cardboard box? Where it's kinda like a refrigerator box going in? Don't forget to place the rollers! (that look like cardboard rolls after u finish a roll of paper towels.) LOL!!!!!

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
You had to roll em' in, in the cardboard box? Where it's kinda like a refrigerator box going in? Don't forget to place the rollers! (that look like cardboard rolls after u finish a roll of paper towels.) LOL!!!!!

yup cardboar box. sumtimes in full casket.. just line'em p and slidem in . we had a nice brick oven..checking on the bodies periodicly was kinda gnarley.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
How does one get a job burning dead people? Not that I want to, I'm just curious. They let anyone do that?
i was working @ ups and it started to suck.. so my old ass cousin used to make the tombstones at the cemetery. he was visiting and said hey we are hiring for crematory operator. i said ill check that out .. rest is history... and i got a High School diploma..