Hey remember this guy!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2005
EXXXO said:
lol u mean he got ahold of old songs that were not really circulated like that one with kurupt is from a daz cd i believe......comedy......
^^^Naw Nate re-did the vocals just for him.. The one with kurupt & daz is the original version they had to take Gram Krakkker off because label issues...lol

Zestways said:
hahahah takin hella pictures with the chops. lol
^^^ did you check out all that weed and Yola aka Tide... Fucking spoon lol

Nuttkase said:
LMFAO...look at his "album" covers...
...and I thought that Steven Segal one was bad, it only gets worse.
^^^ naw man the album art is only as good as the music g!

Nov 7, 2005
HAAA!!! That fool has some tranny posting "holla @ me" in his comments. Scroll down about 3 comments to "Eboni". LOL

Wasn't this the dude on here that owed a bunch of fools money? I think I recall a thread with someone calling him out.

Mar 5, 2005
Eboni is also in his top 10 as friends.

Yeah thats the same guy he just changes the letters in is name around alot!

He got those big names and just keeps re using the same verses from them on different albums..

Apr 25, 2002
EXXXO said:
lol u mean he got ahold of old songs that were not really circulated like that one with kurupt is from a daz cd i believe......comedy......
WOW yeah that daz/kurupt song is from daz's CD "raw", the song under that is from lynch's "the virus", and the last song on there is a killa tay song from "thug religion". lol @ him looping parts with no vocals and playing them off as his songs hahahahhaha

Jan 15, 2006
Nick Pro said:
WOW yeah that daz/kurupt song is from daz's CD "raw", the song under that is from lynch's "the virus", and the last song on there is a killa tay song from "thug religion". lol @ him looping parts with no vocals and playing them off as his songs hahahahhaha
damn like that