Hey PRaY4U1LUV check this thread out!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
lemme correct you, you can put your cursor over them and see they are all identical. Why don't you go back to the open forum where someone may actual care about what you post?
Ya I meant 4 zero's not 4 figures. But wutever i'm not very educated so I said the wrong shit. But it's cool i'm just lying again ya know like usual.

Funny how Ant was always cool 2 me askin me info on rappers n shit n now he just been bashin the shit outta me lately too. Real nice.

It's ok. For the most part I don't even read what people have 2 say cuz I know it's just to get rise while everyone hangs on everything I say because they can't wait 2 have a good time.

And Zeero aint stickin up 4 nobody. He don't like me any more than yall do. Prolly less but this shit should not be flooding up this forum.

Delete this thread. I will post a new one in the open forum 4 yall to jump on.
Do I really talk down on everyone 4 no reason?
I'm not like that. I only ever talked shit when I was adressed disrespectfully. And in real life i'm blessed beyond most I know, but wutever call it what you will. I wish I could make everyone see differently, I'm not a shit startin disrespectful prick who spouts off hate on people over nothing.

But ok dude wutever have a good one.
Fuck are you guys even jibber-jabberin' about?

Who has time to figure out who's using this name and that name?

And you guys claim I take this shit too seriously.
I know it's from the open forum. Exactly why it doesn't need to be here. Regardless, who gives a fuck?

I don't remember who the fuck Red Dragon is or who EatPrayLove14 is, or even who the fuck 4sideddie is, let alone give much of a fuck about his dead or alive mom or uncle or dog. I'm supposedly the one who takes shit so seriously, but you guys are arguing circumstances that involve not only the siccness boards, but a siccness webcam chat and Facebook activity.

If that's "not caring", then I don't understand the definition.
How come every time I post, you think I'm talking directly to/about you?

Seriously.

The whole open forum thread is predicated on Siccness chat and Facebook.
That's a cute statement with no basis whatsoever, other than you're guilty of being one of the people to care about some strange white teenagers Facebook activity. I'm certainly not whining and I don't know where you even get "stuck up" unless you're equating being "stuck up" with using words that half the open forum can't pronounce, let alone understand.

And as far as being a kid, who the fuck is spending their entire week cyber-bullying some kid over a fucking chat room and Facebook account? They make PSA's for that type of shit in Middle Schools.

Also, I must really be in the brains of the entire open forum if I can win some stupid "award" for being least welcome, when I posted twice in the beginning of a 70+ page thread.

Facebooking someone's MOM? GTFO with that shit.
The thread in the Strange Forum you mean? The completely non-Strange related thread in the Strange forum?

How fucking lame is the "if you don't care why are you here" argument? Why am I in the thread? I don't know... Why the fuck are YOU in the thread? I don't see YOUR NAME anywhere, so what the fuck do YOU care?

Do I care that this kid (I don't even know who is who anymore) is telling some stupid story about his fucking mom? No. How do you know? I wasn't up at the asscrack of dawn video chatting with him like a fucking pedo-Dr. Phil. He never asked me to be friends on his fucking Facebook.

I'm not here giggling like a schoolgirl with the rest of you, so your question is pointless anyhow. When someone says "who gives a fuck", what he's saying is "I don't give a fuck about that, what's wrong with your life that you do?" I wouldn't have to explain that to a fuckin child, and there's no excuse for me to have to explain that here.

Wow.
Everyone keeps repeating the same stupid line... "I'm here for the lul'z".

What the fuck is so funny about the situation? The funniest thing the entire open forum could come up with, was that the kid has a big chin.

Yeah that's fuckin' comedy gold.
maybe im wierd too because i dont really get the humor in the cyber bullying that is going on in the open forum. you know that shit happens in real life and people kill them selves over it. Then thats when shit gets real because then comes legal action. I just dont care what red,pray,4sided or anyone else has made up about themselves. They could come in here and say they were Kobe bryants little brother and that they just killed shaq. Ok, kool so dude told a lie. get over it, its just the internet.
I honestly don't even care about how 4sided or whoever the fuck else deals with it. My issue here is really just...

Well let me put it this way. All the rappers in the open forum? All the shit they talk about on their albums? Never happened.

EXPOSED!

Some kid has a big chin? Yeah well you're ugly as fuck and can't spell or add.

EXPOSED!

You're a 30 something failed rapper/fake gangster.

EXPOSED!

It's just stupid shit.
^^^this is when we need an anti-prop button
Zero.Media hella got exposed on another forum before coming to this site.
like i said, we get it, you aint entertained. Its a big internet, breh, need to stand arond being salty.
LULZ

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
you guys make tech fans look like lieing snitch condoning emo bitches.... with messed up mascara from ur tears

waaaaiiiit?

*drops the mic*

Jun 13, 2005
Why hasn't this thread been moved to random thought or else where, shit ain't got nothing to do with the forum, just some dudes issue with a cat that lied at some point... in another forum.

Jan 29, 2006
Its very evident in this thread who the bitches and who the "bullies"(using yalls word) are. Bring up recessed memories and shit for yall? Lmao
none at all actually. Like its been said I just dont see the point. I dont see anyone sticking up for this dude, i just see people who dont are about this shit. Im actually surprised alot of you make it out of the open forum anyways, but then again i guess your trolling around and following this kid around to make his life miserable. Last i checked exposing someone doesnt make us look like bitches it makes you guys look like little kids with nothing better to do.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I always find it hella funny when people on the internet can go on and on for 4 pages or even write paragraphs about the shit they say they don't care about.

Anyways I ran this into google translate:

shaggz17 said:
none at all actually. Like its been said I just dont see the point. I dont see anyone sticking up for this dude, i just see people who dont are about this shit. Im actually surprised alot of you make it out of the open forum anyways, but then again i guess your trolling around and following this kid around to make his life miserable. Last i checked exposing someone doesnt make us look like bitches it makes you guys look like little kids with nothing better to do.
shaggz17 said:

LEAVE 4SIDEDDIE ALONE!!!

Jul 1, 2004
LOL @ Zero trolling too. If you dont care about 4sidedlie, red dragon, or wallace the cat why the fuck you postin paragraph after paragraph, pimpin? Its clear, you're either trolling or you really do care.

Oct 25, 2006
*repeated attempt to talk sense into some otherwise childish stalkers*

*LAWLS U STICK UP FOR HIM HAHAHAHA TROLLOLOLOLOLOL*

Just as I expected some childish, trolling stalkers to act.

Nov 14, 2002
you guys make tech fans look like lieing snitch condoning emo bitches.... with messed up mascara from ur tears
How am I the snitch when all the open forum kats are the one "exposing" the kid? Who's the one who contacted the fucking kids mom on Facebook and then started a whole thread about it? He's the motherfucker that snitched, and the rest of you just stand around strokin' each others dicks and salivating over the kids fucking chin.

Think before you type next time.

A izza a cizza should I save him, red dragon needs saved. Its nice to see all the strange douche bags are sticking up for you my man.
I don't know the kid and I don't give a fuck if his mom is dead or not. I don't know the kid and I don't particularly like him. YOU GUYS (the open forum toughguys) are the one's who spent sleepless nights video chatting with the kid. YOU GUYS are the ones following each other on Facebook like two twinks at a bear club comparing power bottoms.
I always find it hella funny when people on the internet can go on and on for 4 pages or even write paragraphs about the shit they say they don't care about.
I want all the open forum people (And Ant) to read this slowly so it will be easier to understand. I'll try to keep the words small.

I said I don't give a fuck about if the kid was lying or not. I don't give a fuck about the kid at all. What I give a fuck about, is that there's a whole forum of wannabe toughguys who are just trying to compensate for the fact that some little kid got over on them. Meanwhile, you were the ones chatting with the kid at 3 in the morning trying to give him advice about his dead mother. He pulled one over on you guys, you're butthurt about it, and all you can do to "expose" the kid is talk about his chin?

You all EXPOSED yourselves as a bunch of little bitches who stopped growing when you left middle school. Maybe that explains why you sit up at 3-4 in the morning video chatting and Facebooking eachother like the tween girls that you are.

I'll speak in meme so all the open forum people can understand... Since they only understand shit if there's a brightly colored picture attached:

Jul 1, 2004
See dog, you're still taking it way to serious. Why you gotta post 3 paragraphs everytime you post? You that mad that you go on a typing rampage? You make fun of people online, hell everyone does so dont act like your better than everyone. Enjoy it or go find someone else to bicker and bitch at.

LOL @ the picture tho. Hide ya husband hide ya kids cuz they rapin everyone out here.

Jul 1, 2004
Better I guess... It makes it seem like you care less.

Honest question here, What do you care about in life? You seem like a hateful and miserable person. The majority of what you post is drenched in hate and Im intrigued as to why? Unless its video games, wrestling, or some terrible music you like, you're just angry at the world.

What you got to be so mad about all the time?

Nov 14, 2002
It's not a matter of "caring"...

I like to be clear when I write about something. I like using proper English and completing my sentences. Other people don't mind typing a short sentence of unintelligible gibberish... and that's just fine. Cavemen communicated in grunts and clicks, and I shouldn't expect much more from most of the people associated with the open forum.