Hey Packer Fans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2006
Yea, thats why he takes more stupid sacks than any QB i've seen this year... sacked 6 times, at least 3 he could've gotten rid of the ball.

Percy Harvin, on the other hand, is a beast... almost 300 all-purpose yards, & probably the best kick returner in the NFL.
Rodgers takes so many sacks because his OLINE FUCKIN' BLOWS! worst in the NFL behind my Chiefs line. He still manages to put up great numbers given his circumstances.

Mar 24, 2006
he's decent. makes too many dumb mistakes, takes too many sacks and doesn't lead his team to wins against good teams. He is not an elite qb
and yet still manages to put up good numbers with that shitty oline week after week? give me a break, your hatred for the Packers have you blinded to the fact that he is indeed an elite qb.

dude was doing pretty damn well today going against one of the NFLs best defenses, not even mentioning how shitty his running game has been all season too.

give the dude his props, its not going to make you any less of a Viking fan ya know.

Jun 9, 2007
Rodgers takes so many sacks because his OLINE FUCKIN' BLOWS! worst in the NFL behind my Chiefs line. He still manages to put up great numbers given his circumstances.
there's no excuse for being outside the pocket, KNOWING the pressure's coming, and choosing to take a sack (and risk a fumble) instead of throwing the ball out of bounds, which would be common sense to an elite quarterback... obviously Rodgers is a solid quarterback, but it's stupid mental mistakes like that which prevent him from being up there with the likes of Peyton Manning and yes, Brett Favre.

Jun 1, 2002
I GOT A BUNCH OF COUSINS IN MILLWAUKEE THAT ARE ALL DIE-HARD PACKER FANS. THOSE FUCKERS ARE HATING ME RIGHT NOW. I'M CLOWNIN!

BRETT FAVRE IS A FUCKING SAVAGE. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE VIKINGS AND THE SAINTS IN THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP.

Jun 9, 2007
and this thread wasn't started by hate?
theres a drastic difference in the hatred that's involved with an NFL rivalry (most of the time good natured, competitive "hatred"), and the flat-out garbage that chree spews out on this message board. Don't insult a great rivalry like the Vikings / Packers by comparing it to chree.