Hey Malice...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2004
... what'd you think of Em's new shit, "3am"?

Here's the video. I dont even know if this shit's hit MTV yet, so I dont know if its old news or what. I havent had TV in like 6 months. I was wondering what you thought of it though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvMvFE9K0Q8

WTF is up with his voice/accent? Does that bug you like it bugs me?

Anyways man, Concepts was ill. Make more music, bro.

Oct 2, 2004
@Maniac: Haha I dont even think Malice would make that claim. Not many in the whole world could shit on Em lyrically.

@IllMannered: I agree. Good to see a rapper actually SPITTIN for a change. For the love of FUCK, rap music is bleak right now. Leave it to Em to bring it back around to lyrics/stories/concepts. Glad he's back.

@MaddDogg: How you know that? He probably is pussy, but then again Lynch doesnt exactly eat people either...

@Spooky: It took me to watch the video a few times before I really started feelin it. The third verse is crazy. I like it now, even the hook. I just dont know what the fuck he's doin with his voice & accent. He sounds like some British rapper doin a impression of Em. Why doesnt someone in his camp tell him to knock that shit off?

Mar 1, 2006
It reminds me of "Infinite" but with cusswords not his best shit I've heard way better wordplay and lyrical abilitie in his older shit, can't wait for the album tho I'll be first in line to buy it.