hey jesse james

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2002
what up mane, i was wondering if you got any copies of warfares new cd laying around maybe we could meet up like we did before and i could buy one off of you so that i dont have to wait for shipping, i will still pay the shipping amount that is no big deal. get back at me.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
east99 and jesse: where in the stl you at? what schools did you used to go to? i lived in dellwood (north county) and went to riverview. now out in st. peters, and springfield for school

Aug 26, 2002
@East99: email me at gimmi16@hotmail, the next time u work and I'll stop by and drop it off to ya, I'll just charge u $5 for hand to hand, I'm make my money in the long run..................

@Shep: I'm from the Northious County as well, I went to HazelHood Central class of 98......................

@MizzouTech: U come to the show Friday and I'll have a cd for ya based on the fact...................

Oct 3, 2002
shep whats up, i live in st. charles. i went to school at st. dominic, class of '00. i actually know a few people from mcCluer north. and i got people down in mizzou.

Oct 3, 2002
thats crazy, she was in my class. i know denny mehegan. not sure if the name is spelled right, but i played soccer with him. also know a girl named leah, she is older though.

hey shep, we probably know of each other since are schools were so close, did you play any sports?

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
no.... i was gonna play football freshman year, but came in late because i moved from riverview, and then i just didn't after that..... i knew someone at dominic.... some faggot named steve harkins...

Oct 9, 2002
East99...I played golf with Denny for a few years. He was a cool ass dude. And if the Leah girl has short blond hair i know who you are talkin about too. I also knew the tighe's from dominic.
That is some weird ass shit.

Peace