hey its me again

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2003
violent j ain't in twiztid, violent j and shaggy 2 dope is icp jamie madrox and monoxide child are twiztid they used to be house of krazees along with another member but some shit went down with them and later on they bacame twiztid and joined psychopathic

Apr 25, 2002
they are more like Halfbreed instead of ICP

I kinda like it, Tech was tight, Dayton Fam came tight on it.

This could be worth checkin out.

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
why is it that for most white people to get into the seen they have to be "crazy". I bet these faggots are cool and down to earth in real life but people think they are crazy because of there stupid costume and their lyrics. This whole psyco shit with white people is really starting to piss me off. What a fucking industry joke they are. Hop on the fucking band wagon cuz here comes another crazy duo of white kids. They are just so crazy! Wow they say messed up shit now lets give them some attention because they talk about killing people and how they are psyco. Please get real.

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Ok so I heard the song and I didn't really feel it that much. Tech came tight on it but then I decided I needed a laugh after reading the page about "Bedlam". I played the song called " Locked in Bedlam". I immediately started laughing because they start rapping with the "crazy" voices. Then I heard this classic line "Rolling through the hood with a chainsaw. MADNESS! Fucking this bitch on a pissed stained mattress." CLASSIC shit! I see people rolling through my hood with chainsaws all the time. I live on Elm street so no biggy.

Nov 14, 2002
And look at all the trouble he went through to listen to it.

How come for a black person to get noticed they have to rap about their watches, their cars, their bitches, their money, and/or how many people they're going to kill?

Apr 25, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:

How come for a black person to get noticed they have to rap about their watches, their cars, their bitches, their money, and/or how many people they're going to kill?

Exactly, I was thinkin the exact same thing but I really couldn't figure out how to word it.

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
As a matter of fact I didn't go through that much trouble to hear the song. I didn this shit because I wanted to hear many thing for the past 30 days or so. I wanted to hear willybiggs shit too so I decided to register even though I swear I already have. I went through all the trouble to listen to the tech shit anyways idiot. Bedlam was just to make me laugh like I had stated.