hey girls

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
it's borderline homosexual when men sign up online pretending to be women... makes me wonder what the hidden agenda is?

some 'down-low' type shit.

or some weirdo gender misplacement type shit.

either way, you are a strange dude for making a screen name under a womans name, then pretending to be a chick.

please explain the reasoning behind the shinnanigans.
Im glad I read that it was a dude, I had a mile long page of sex jokes for a female...

May 15, 2009
why is dude still using this name though?
i just seen it in bart

i guess he woke up feelin a lil miss lisa like or some shit

lol i guess so hahaha so sorry i wrecked your home..the sicc where people get offended at what people post or say...even though this is the internet, even though you don't even know who the fuck i am, or even care...well i guess you do seeing as you bumped this gay ass thread up lol but this shit did bring back memories

thanks skoooooo that shit is dope

Dec 4, 2006
lol i guess so hahaha so sorry i wrecked your home..the sicc where people get offended at what people post or say...even though this is the internet, even though you don't even know who the fuck i am, or even care...well i guess you do seeing as you bumped this gay ass thread up lol but this shit did bring back memories

shut up faggot...

Aug 24, 2003

kill yourself

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
ok, so why wasn't this man exposed/banned?

I hella just realized I've seen posts from shim pretty recently, and this thread is from 2009......sooooooooooo what the deal?

paging emma, paging emma, some hot nursing is needed, thanks sis-goon

Feb 14, 2004

We know who you are, you're a dude using a females screen name and acting like everything's all good about it, fucking faggot.

Smile

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2010
After reading this entire thread of bullshit, I realized that I've underestimated Dali. He's fucking sick, and I love his English skills.

Jul 4, 2009
No he posts in the sports entertainment forum all the fucking time and he talks on the internet like hes 13 which he probbably is
hes even too dumb to realize there are no girls in the open fourm for these reasons
hes trying to be one of us
BAND HIM!
or you moms tiddies!

Gofer

Sicc OG
Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
just finished reading this whole thread, I literally laughed my way through it, this is comedy. But seriously wtf is wrong with ppl with acting like chicks and getting a kick out of it.