hey c.s

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2002
whats up homie, i just got some questions for u, first is when is ghetto world gonna drop some new heat? and is ecay unos joint gonna drop on ghetto world and when is his shit coming out? last i herd cricet's joint was basicly finished, so do u know when his shit is gonna drop, and will it hit fam bam befor it hits other stores? oh and do u have a relationship with mitchy slick or what? would u let that gang banging shit get in the way with this music??? thanks homie

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
What's up homey? The next thing on Ghetto World is going to be the soundtrac for the dvd doc called "In The Ghetto World". Then The Mobstaz album "All Part of The Game". Then my 3rd album "The Hardest". Ecay has his own company called Bomb Leery Ent., and I think his album is coming out in conjunction with I-Rocc's label Money Hungry. I'm on Ecay's album too. Cricet's album has been done, and so has E-Mortal Gang's album, and they whole clic's albums are mostly done. I don't know when they're droppin' though. Me and Mitchy are cool. Real respect real. We both had street reps before we put out albums, so the respect was already there, plus he's my homey Baby Ant's cousin, and Baby Ant is in The Mobstaz. He gets out of the pen next year. Mitchy is going to be on the soundtrac, and on The Mobstaz album. Me, him and Baby Ant are going to do a song on The Mobstaz album called "Respect My Gangsta". I think I about answered everything homey. I'm out the door right now headed to Kansas City to do a show with 3-40, khia, mac dre, mac 10, lil flip, and some more folks. I'll holla when I get bac. One. LIL C.S. aka C.S. Heat

www.ghettoworld.com