@ HERESY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
SOAK::GAME said:
i never seen u put down black folks on here before
I would imagine that HERSEY is puting down a sub-class of ignorant black folks, not the black race in general. There is a HUGE difference, but thats an entirely different story.

nefar559, if you find out when it comes on can you hollar at me in this forum with the channel and time.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
i have no reason to sugar coat. no reason to tickle ears. if i go the "passive" route blacks wont listen. so i MUST go the EXTREME way. thats the ONLY way they will listen. The FIRST thing i said when i hit the satage was

"I DONT HATE MY RACE I HATE WHAT WE DO"

A LOT (most) OF my words were cut out. when i explained bush being involved with 9-11,clinton being funded by roths,jesse and poweel being members of the cfr and tlc,the illuminati those parts were cut out.

when i explained how the music industry was comprised of 90% minorities yet they dont own 10% of the wealth they cut it out.

when i talked about aids they cut it out.

black on black crime? they cut that out too.

the cat with the white power shirt was on one. he said he WANTED to be white. thats NOT the angle that im coming from. i WANT to be BLACK and i WANT for blacks to stand up for THEMSELVES. STOP depending or looking for white america (the government especially) to give you a handout and feed you. they have done ALL that they will do.

as far as my hat i got it from a shop in berkely. its the hat shop next door to the comic book store on the main street (university i think). i wasnt even gonna wear my hat but she (jenny) begged me to. i have a hat like scott steiner also. that costs about $130 but i had mine BEFORE him. those types of hats must be customed made because its chain/mail link.

now if you watched the show pay attention to how NOT ONE PERSON said ANYTHING relevent to what i was telling them.

i had at LEAST 20 minutes of talk time but they cut it out. they made MAJOR edits and YES i believe EVERY word i said. if i didnt believe it i wouldnt have said it. thats why they kicked me OFF the show at the end. too much NEW WORLD ORDER talk. i kept talking about the BILDERBERGERS and they didnt like it.

yall be cool. i wont be on for 2 weeks because i will be in N.Y. NEW JERSEY AND PHILLY.

STAY UP.

:H:

ps lol@"she wont let anyone eat". that was great!