Heresy, you know Shania D???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
I was kickin it with my homey Shania, and she was tellin me bout this cat in vallejo she was fuckin with named Heresy. I was like, I know him! Wanted to make sure it was you.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
it's a small world after all........

LOL! Yeah I met her like a couple of weeks ago. She is cool peeps and we hit it off great. I gave her some tracks that I wanted her to sing on. Ask her to let you peep the CHARIZMA tracks. It should be like 3 or 4 of those. I look forward to getting down with her. She has her own persona and does what she wants to do. I was supposed to hit this concert/show she was spinning at but at the last minute I got caught up. Where do you know her from? How long have you known her? I had to go snatch a triton from my homeboy so I didnt get to spend a lot of time with her. The time I did get to spend with her was enjoyable. .

:HGK:

ps if you holla at her within the next week tell her to give me a ring. Monday on out I wont have enough free time to be on the net so tell her to hit me. be cool pimpin.

May 2, 2002
I've known her for a few years through a homey of mine. What's funny is, we were tryin to connect on the music tip damn near a year or 2 ago, and nothing ever materialized. Out of the blue, we started choppin it up again about a couple weeks ago, and I rolled out to her pad and jammed with her and her bass guitarist.

She's hella coo mayn. I'll tell her to give you a call next time I talk to her. I'll get her to play me your shit as well.

I'ma have to roll out there with her next time she goes. I've been tryin to round up with you for fuckin days.