HERES THE NEW KRAYZIE BONE ALBUM.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
^^good looking, they were talking about it at the BTNH board, but are not allowed to post the album there...

I heard clips of the whole album and Im glad itz still tight eventhough Kray doesnt even care about it anymore..Baller and him didnt see eye to eye about the direction of Gemini, but oh well...Kray is STILL one of the most talented niggaz i have ever heard in terms of his musical ability and versatility...

May 2, 2002
holly shit, this album is on another level!

damn, krayzie really stepped his game up on this. this is some of the best music I've heard in a long time. A breath a fresh air. This shits on bizzy's solos. Every track is bangin

May 21, 2002
Chea im lovin this album, makes you realise how talented he is with both the raps and the singing, every rapper is tryin to sing these days but Krayzie does it with ease. He doesnt even need big features.

Feb 8, 2003
Mak Deniro said:
Chea im lovin this album, makes you realise how talented he is with both the raps and the singing, every rapper is tryin to sing these days but Krayzie does it with ease. He doesnt even need big features.
I agree with you 200%.
The thing is every member in Bone can really sing R&B. Thats what makes them sound good wit it.

Theres alot of clones who try to sound exactly like Bone even using they lines a couple are even on this site(not saying no names yall know who you are) and they sound like a rip off because they can't sing for shit and that takes the whole sound away.