Here's my album for free in a zip file!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
heeelllll yeeeeeeeaaaaa appreciate y'all folcx downloadin tha shit give it a proper listen and i hope y'all like tha shit let me know what u think now it has sum older lower quality tracx towards tha end on it but its jus sum ol g-shit n general tha next project is gon be str8 perfection tho!

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
cooooo thanx folcx yo here go tha track listing

1.Morbid Ministry (Killa Season)
ft. Semi-Automatic, P-Loctsta, & M.T.G. of C-Way MAfia
2.Sci-Fi
3.The Murder Sequence
4.Criminal Livin'*
5.Element of War
6.Coke Skit
7.That's What He Claim ft. P.T.
8.G-Shit (P.T. Solo song)*
9.Everyday*
10.Suicydle
11.No Drama ft. P.T.*
12.Kill Me Then
13.It'd Be Alot Cooler If You Did... (Interlude)
14.Prayer: Come To US God (Unkut Yola Freestyle)
15.Served Wit Tha Gloc (wit tha mac 10)
16.Wildewood ft. Tip-Toe & Dubb*
17.Gankstaizm ft. Scrap Loc & Law Murda
18.Goblinz At Tha Gatez
19.Suspekt*
20.That's What He Claim (Chopped & Screwed Remix) diff 2nd verse
21.Criminal Livin' (Chopped & Screwed Remix) Ft. Madd Felon*

and I DID AAAALLLLLL tha beats except tha ones wit *stars* by tha track name...

Psycotic Thoughtz is me (unkut yola) and my boy suspekt...
Im on tha right side of tha cover he on tha left.

Feb 8, 2003
Nice album pimp, The raps are good and the beats are put together nicely but some seem like they missing something to put life in them except #2 that had life in it. you came a long way on producing with the Fruity Loops though, I remember talking to you on the phone way back in the days when you was first starting out. Good job though remember every artist get even better on each project. Keep doing your thing and dont let no one take you down.

Duece Out!
Cesolito

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
thanks ces homie appreciate you peepin my shit like that and seems as you gave it a thorough listen but yo i was thinkin tha same thing tha next shit i do will be str8 fuckin solo wit it my boy suspekt is locked and has been repeatedly and possibly could be down fo a minute MAYBE ON SUM 20 yr+ type shit :( unfortunately but yo i aint trippin homie i'm finna make a sumwhat conceptual album with a more lively feel and better vocalisn and more layered and better orchestrated instrumentation n shit i'm finna go hard in tha muthafuckin paint on sum raw ass sicc bobby johnson O.G. cant fuck wit me hyphed up dramatic ass murda music fo yo dome to rock to...

OMG!!!

jus wait niggaz!
on my next shit homie i'm thinkin like gettin twisted insane, red head steve, licwit, mink loc, xianex, and first degree the d.e. as far as some features goes especially D.E. after what i heard on xianex's shit d.e. laced 'em wit.

Feb 8, 2003
The Unkut said:
thanks ces homie appreciate you peepin my shit like that and seems as you gave it a thorough listen but yo i was thinkin tha same thing tha next shit i do will be str8 fuckin solo wit it my boy suspekt is locked and has been repeatedly and possibly could be down fo a minute MAYBE ON SUM 20 yr+ type shit :( unfortunately but yo i aint trippin homie i'm finna make a sumwhat conceptual album with a more lively feel and better vocalisn and more layered and better orchestrated instrumentation n shit i'm finna go hard in tha muthafuckin paint on sum raw ass sicc bobby johnson O.G. cant fuck wit me hyphed up dramatic ass murda music fo yo dome to rock to...

OMG!!!

jus wait niggaz!
on my next shit homie i'm thinkin like gettin twisted insane, red head steve, licwit, mink loc, xianex, and first degree the d.e. as far as some features goes especially D.E. after what i heard on xianex's shit d.e. laced 'em wit.

Yep I listened to it all the way through even had it on bump.

Damn thats crazy about Suspect tell that young nigga I said stay strong and keep his spirit up. for them features all you need is D.E, Licwit, mink loc and that will be cool. But honestly you dont even need no features just hit em with a straight up dark solo joint.

Oct 14, 2004
Ill check that shit out good lookin. Is this the same Suspect #1 from the Siccness. If so hit me up I want to holla at that cat.