Here's how Tech can come to Iraq

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2006
In another thread tech wrote that he would love to come out to Iraq to put on a show for the troops. It shouldnt be hard for him to get booked cause the list of artists in the hip-hop/R&B/Rap category is short and is full of only 4 unknown artists. Here is the link,

http://www.armedforcesentertainment.com/AFE_TourWithUs.htm

I checked it out and the pay aint that good but the troops would love it and if there is anyone who can relate to a lot of tech's songs about pain and being away from loved ones it the Soldiers, Sailors, Marines and Airmen serving our country. I'm in Iraq but my home station is in Hawaii so since the promoters there dont want Tech I probably have a better chance of seeing a show Downrange.

Jan 3, 2003
www.theblendoflife.com
the pay aint that good but the troops would love it and if there is anyone who can relate to a lot of tech's songs about pain and being away from loved ones it the Soldiers, Sailors, Marines and Airmen serving our country.("fastfitzy")

^^^ real shit man. thx

Nov 5, 2006
I am a troop and i researched it if tech wants to come to iraq all he has to do is submit the info through the link i provided, it really is that easy.
Half of the shows they bring out here are bullshit that no one cares about but if tech came it would be great

Jan 2, 2005
im pretty sure they wouldnt have to edit anything...i mean some of the troops are killing people and or have seen someone die, i dont think a few cuss words here and there wouldnt offend anyone.

Nov 5, 2006
anything goes except anti government shit, Alchohol or Drug use. all the regulations can be found through the link on the first post
If Tech means what he says and wants to preform for the troops, Im sure the Armed Forces Entertainment org. will give him more love than the Hawaii Promoters. EVERYONE HELP GET THIS THREAD TO TECH OR TRAVIS!

Nov 5, 2006
MasZive is a comedian right, so lets get a push for a Desert Double Header MasZive the comedian opening for the world renound Rapper TECH N9NE

What Yall Think?
(its not a fantasy, Its easier than you think, were hurtin' for some talent out here in Iraq)