here's a site for you sicck f**ks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
dog, everybody and their momma knows about that site. you posting that is like me posting "here's a nice search engine for you to use! and it really works!!! http://www.google.com"

but on top of that, what the hell does that website have to do with ANYTHING that's posted on the GOM forum??? what exactly was it that prompted you to post the link to a site such as ogrish dot com on a forum where people discuss their hate for george bush, why christians muslims and hinduss are the nuttiest fuckin people on the planet, and why edj and mac jesus shouldn't have been banned? sometimes i wonder about the thought patterns some of you people on here possess

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
SOAK::GAME said:
dog, everybody and their momma knows about that site. you posting that is like me posting "here's a nice search engine for you to use! and it really works!!! http://www.google.com"

but on top of that, what the hell does that website have to do with ANYTHING that's posted on the GOM forum??? what exactly was it that prompted you to post the link to a site such as ogrish dot com on a forum where people discuss their hate for george bush, why christians muslims and hinduss are the nuttiest fuckin people on the planet, and why edj and mac jesus shouldn't have been banned? sometimes i wonder about the thought patterns some of you people on here possess
LMAO!

Oct 1, 2002
www.soundclick.com
for real i was looking for organs for my sons paper for elementary shool. and wasn't paying attention and this site poped up. but to answer your question i thought if you have a sick mind then this would be the only place to post here. but if i offended you and this thread ,cool.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
maddog said:
for real i was looking for organs for my sons paper for elementary shool. and wasn't paying attention and this site poped up. but to answer your question i thought if you have a sick mind then this would be the only place to post here. but if i offended you and this thread ,cool.
YES I WAS OFFENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but for real though, that doesn't quite give a valid reason why you posted it here