Here ye, here ye... Step right up...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2002
This is gonna be good...

A new Pussycat Doll has emerged on this board by the name of TechsRipgut... Just look at his name, you can murder that 50 different ways.

Imma start it off, LicksTechsButt...DicksSexCunt...TakesitintheButt

Dont come popping off to me on here you little redhead, brace-faced, bitch. Imma tackle your pussy ass everytime you post you Crossdressing punk...

WWIV Bitch...

Oct 12, 2004
MasZive is like 50 Cent these days.... Haha.. next thing you know you're going to be releasing Siccness beef videos and shit.... get em' dog.

Aug 21, 2002
murderman said:
this shits gettin old quick...
You tellin' me bro... Me and Tre-8 has squashed this B.S. yesterday. And while it was fun while it lasted for the both of us, TechsNipTuck wanna come and try his hand at the big boys table and try to talk shit on me. So now his days here will be a living hell and thats my word. I done ran niggas out of here annually, so for his 12 post count ass to come poppin his retainer out of his mouth and fixing it to say something about me I'll handle his ass. I can easily hop back on the road and catch his ass at a concert and snatch his ponytail and make him scream like a bitch...

I might have to drop a diss record on these clowns... I dunno...

Aug 21, 2002
murderman said:
aint you a comedy cat tho?... you got spits too?
Yeah bro... It aint even about this internet beefin'. When theres punk ass cat that try's to show me up I'm on his ass. I been around here too long to let a newbie try and school me... Then you get a punk that hides in the corner until yo uaint looking and take a cheap shot at me. That NecklaceCunt cat didnt need to open his mouth to begin with so he's in over his head. As for Tre-8, we good. He's doing his thing and I'm doing mine.

I see both sides on the Siccness. I see the Hardcore screen names, then I see the 5' 4" 132 lb. cat with freckles, Abercrombie Medium shirt and a Tech N9ne hat dringing a souped-up Dodge Neon, at Tech's concert talking bout, "You know me, I'll KILLA-ACE1234!" And that shit fucks me up. When I remember when KILLA-ACE1234 talked big shit to a moderator and got his ass handed to him talkin bout what he has... Its retarded...

DaStonedGangsta said:
He aint showed his face yet, so "you wait!"...

Jan 10, 2006
What?! Swick was here and this board is still open? How the fuck does that happen. This board is garbage and childish so why is it open? Grow up maszive, haven't you heard that arguing on the internet is like the special Olympics? ...fuckin' retard

Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru
MasZive remind me of me lil bit on another forum. I used to talk MAD shit to cats on there and run'em off. I ain't gonna front tho, I ain't got that kinda finesse with the shit. He should definitely take that shit into real life and make something of it. Shit talking is a skill that most lack these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.