Her

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Any of y'all see this yet? Not really what I was expecting but I thought it was solid. I like movies that aren't the same crap over and over and it was a pretty good flick and Joaquin Phoenix did a great job. Scarlett Johansson sounds sexy as the chicks voice in the movie too. I'd recommend it, especially if you liked Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind. It's nothing like that but it's a different kind of love story. I'd give it like a 8.5/10

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I thought it was a really simple concept to grasp, but it was really in depth. I think watching it a second time would only make you appreciate it more.

It really reminded me of a long distance relationship, other than if you're in one, you probably were together physically for a while at least. When I was stationed out in NY, my ex lived in Santa Rosa and we made it work for over a year and a half but I still got to see her a couple times per year and could video chat and all that. But I thought the angle of the movie was interesting in how people really just want someone to talk to and listen to and share feelings with.