Help with a song name.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2006
www.myspace.com
i was at the club with some of my boys and i heard this one song, it had ( i think ) ludacris and ying yang twins in it. the beat was pretty tight and the song was cool. anyone know what its called? ......i think its pretty new also, if that helps any.

Apr 25, 2002
yo i dont mean to thread hijack, but same situation as dude above me - anyone know the name of a song with a guy that sounds kinda like t-pain on the chorus saying some shit like "take me out the ghetto but you cant take the ghetto out of me" or "i'm from the ghetto". some shit like that. sound kinda cash-money or mannie freshish.

Feb 25, 2006
NICKpro RM said:
yo i dont mean to thread hijack, but same situation as dude above me - anyone know the name of a song with a guy that sounds kinda like t-pain on the chorus saying some shit like "take me out the ghetto but you cant take the ghetto out of me" or "i'm from the ghetto". some shit like that. sound kinda cash-money or mannie freshish.
Baby aka Birdman "OUT THE GHETTO" ft. Chop....its on the "Fast Money" album...tight track, but u did hi-jack dude's thread....