[Help?] Tech N9ne - Ways Of The World

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2005
Ok question
I know that everready tracks are banned as it should be but if its a track thats really hard to find and copies aren't being made anymore is that banned as well? B/c I d/l some of his older stuff but i also bought AP, Anghellic, Vintage, CBTS?

Just something i have been wondering

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
i wouldn't post any tech album tracks or feature tracks without prior permission. otherwise, we're gonna get a bunch of dumbasses come in here and constantly ask for tracks.

Mar 15, 2005
i say there should be alouded file sharing but rules like...no everready leaked tracks,no album sharing,and if you miss the hook up then oh well you miss it,and you ant re-up more then 5 times or some shit like that...but i dont even really care

Jun 23, 2003
Xx-Ghost-xX said:
i say there should be alouded file sharing but rules like...no everready leaked tracks,no album sharing,and if you miss the hook up then oh well you miss it , and you ant re-up more then 5 times or some shit like that...but i dont even really care

/\/\Sicctunes media share homie. Hit it up.

You can request songs by certain artists.

There is a ton of people that will share single files w/you.

As for new guy, he'll have to wait. The crowned album is off the chain. I got the advance from savage way back in the day.

Jun 23, 2003
I think the site was like esumm.com or something. Not sure if he is stell sellen em. Mike Savage posts on here sometimes. He may have one. Shit, I bet there are a few users here who would sell a copy.