Help on Digital(Air Brushing) photos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2003
From my old thread: http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=129333&highlight=airbrushing

Here’s how: First create a new layer. Then take a soft edged brush, lower the flow to about 3, and eye drop the color of the target area (in that particular section) you are to airbrush. Next, start brushing in either a half-circular motion or in the direction of the subject or area of execution. Make sure you continuously eye drop the same color of the intended area of airbrush. This will produce a clean airbrush rather than a one-toned color application over the subject.

Extra: Also airbrush in the natural direction on the subject...go with the grain, not against.

May 15, 2002
I been experimenting with the digital airbrushing too, tryin to get that Miami Kaos/EZ Soulja look. I dont paint over photos though, I draw mine out first then try to airbrush it like that.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I don't think that's a great photo for what you're trying to achieve because there isn't much definition or detail. I'll see if I can post some for you to mess with.